1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zac Efron and David Cassidy

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Paul_UK, Aug 29, 2007.

1. kevinx519

zac efron really looks like ryan sheckler, or however you spell it, in that picture. but i would say that leanord whiting looks most like zac efron.

2. Bryan

they look similar in that pic, but they dont really look too much alike, but both of them are amazingly hot (david cassidy, back in his day atleast)

3. Jerr

So... basically... Zac doesn't age... he just changes names through the years and changes hair style to match. He is an immortal.

4. JR

JR

David Cassidy was the Zac of his era.

He was the star of The Partridge Family TV show and his concerts were all sell outs.

He holds the record for the fastest sell out of a major US stadium. He beat out the Beatles who previously held the title.

That's a lot like the record-breaking TV audience for High School Musical 2.

5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan Guest

I actually had the same thought, Paul! I thought he looked a lot like Cassidy in several pics, although I never bothered mentioning it to my friends because they wouldn't know who he is. (And if it weren't for my watching VH1 Top 100 Teen Stars or whatever the show was called, I wouldn't know who he is, either. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)