1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Weridest Public Toliet Experence

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BearyBoo99, Jan 27, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Some random girl tried to initiate a conversation with me while were in separate cubicles! That was kind of awkward! :grin:

2. CTJ

CTJ

My friend let rip in a Mcdonalds cubicle, when someone else laughed at how loud it was he just replied with;
    "You may laugh, but that just came from my penis. I am worried."

That was hilarious.

3. leer

I was using a toilet in town and I walked in on this guy on his mobile to someone while having a dump all of a sudden he say`s hang on dad I`ll facepalm ye back & he did .

4. FranklinK

5. June Cleaver

I was in a packed restroom once when this drunk old queen went to the urinal next to me and peered over the divider and said Hiiiiiiiiiiiii real girly and long and then said OOOOh so big!!! The guys in line behind me got real upset as I did too. She looked like a dirty creepy, freaky, fat old, old man like Uncle Fester off of the Adams Family. So I zipped up quick and ran out of the restroom and clinged to my partner in near histerics. I heard for the next 10 min or more chatter about it out in public. I was so embarrised. At least they were sympathetic for me from the comments I heard. I was at Pigeon Fordge, Tennesee at the top of the mountain at the ice skating rink ski place winter 2009.

6. silkfrog1292

I once heard two people having sex in the stall next to mine when i was in France, not exactly a public washroom, but one in a train station.

Another one is this creep that just leaned against the wall and watched me pee into the urinal. I SWEAR he was looking at my penis. freaked and ran the fuck out.

7. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What's up with all these stories of women letting it rip?

[​IMG]

8. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's hilarious :grin:

9. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Probably the weirdest experience I've had in a public restroom is walking in to see one of the guys in the urinal masturbating... I still had to pee obviously and I was bursting so I just took one of the end urinals. To my surprise he started letting out pleasure moans and grunts so it was obvious he was still continuing. I walked out giggling.

All the best.

10. Bolin

Particularly with older men in the urinals, they don't seem to be very...um, shy about letting their ding-a-ling hang out where everyone can see. I usually walk out in embarrassment and lose the sensation of having to go to the bathroom. It happened a lot at my old job. >_>

Someone also started bitching to me about his wife in the urinal next to me one day. I don't think I responded to him, which made that awkward....

11. Harve

I'd be bloody disturbed, not giggling...

12. Bolin

Same..... :lol:

13. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

I had my first kiss in a bathroom stall haha. When someone walked in, she stood on the toilet so it looked like only one person was in the stall. xD

14. Kirito

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm used to the public washrooms with really strong flushing mechanisms, but one time after using too much paper, I flooded a small restaurant's toilet. Moments after walking out and continuing my inner with my family (after washing my hands of course), a Vietnamese man who wprked there walks out with a mop cussing.

15. Willjarvis

Maybe I'm just sheltered, but I found this odd. I was leaning against the wall waiting to use a cubicle in a WC in one of busiest pubs in town. Indeed, there were at least four men outside the cubicles. A fellow walked into the room and stopped in front of me. Without saying anything, he picked up my hand and he was gentle enough about it so I let him. Then he went to kiss it.
    I didn't take too kindly to it. In my head at least, gentlemen shook hands, ladies kissed cheeks and gentlemen kissed ladies' hands, so I thought it might be some kind of emasculating gesture. But even if he was just being friendly, it's a toilet in a British Wetherspoons, not a Central European ballroom!

I suppose he was a fairytale prince compared to some of people you've met. Of all the places to do that though.

#55 Willjarvis, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  16. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it was about three years ago that i was in the middle of leicester and i really had to go, i HATE public bathrooms with a vengeance. i went in and and all of a sudden i saw a hand go underneath my cubical and whoever it was tried to grab my ancle i kicked their hand and they left me alone. (learned some new swear words that day)

then ages ago this random drunk couple broke into my cubical I screamed that loud a copper passing by ran in, a female copper (cute at that) and asked me if i was ok while getting the couple to move on, she helped me get to the bus station as well

17. leer

I also have a few friends who have cottageing episodes not really something i would try

18. Gerit

I once pulled an all nighter and went hiking the next day. Afterwards we went to some restaurant and I feel asleep in the bathroom stall. Awkotaco.

19. worriedWardrobe

That time when I sat, fully clothed, on the toilet with my legs up, and the stall door half closed, and that guy walked in to see me drumming my fingers, and say "Ah, we've been expecting you"

20. BearyBoo99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Not as werid as a little girl in the mall and she peered under neath and sat there while I was in the Toliet and asked me how my day was and how the weather was...... When I didn't reply she tried to crawl farther under the cubicle :O It kinda disturbed me........:icon_redf