1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Wedding

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stonkle, Jul 20, 2012.

1. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

I really want a beach wedding, or something outdoors, but beach preferably. I think it would be nice to have one on a beach so that it could be cute afterwards. To have a wedding before sunset, and then stay after everyone leaves, and then have that cliche, yet adorable, walk along the beach when the sun is setting, and then laying and gazing at the stars. Cliche as that is, it's so adorable, and the fact that it would be after such a wonderful occasion, would make it that much more special. I want it simple, nothing fancy, just meaningful. Like, I'd rather have the person I marry make me a ring out of paper than buy me diamonds, or I'd rather have her wear the clothes she feels comfortable in rather than putting on a dress. Things aren't always valued by money, but by meaning, or to me, that's how it is. If she made me a ring out of paper, I'd be happier than if she bought me diamonds because, I know she took the time to make it herself, and I'd know that it was her ideas, and her effort went into it, besides, I don't think having a sparkly ring on my finger matters when I have someone special enough to marry. When it comes down to it, all I need is that person I'll marry, an extravagant ceremony won't matter, I'd rather have it be meaningful, a shiny ring won't matter, I'd rather have that be meaningful.