1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your partners annoying habits...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ArcherySet, Jun 12, 2012.

1. timo

It gets boring but.... this.

2. caughtbywitness

Has to be the fact they don't exist ;P

wait, *reads above post* OMG SAME?! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Ermm... when she's not there, because then i have to feed my infatuation with her via old pictures and music. pathetic, isn't it? I don't care. <3

4. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

She tends to put herself down a lot and it drives me nuts!

Also.... Eh, that's it lol.

5. ArcaneVerse

I would be annoyed that you did reuse your towels. especially 5 times, seriously gross. I only ever use my towels once, twice if i didn't have time to do the washing but no more then that but I live with my parents and the money isn't an issue.

My parents however reuse their own set of towels and its absolutely disgusting, their bathroom always smells damp and nasty and the towels themselves are way past unusable as they always stay in a state of dampness.

Also imo washing your towels after each use makes them last a hell of a lot longer then reusing them over and over between washes, so it may eventually balance out money wise.

6. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Why do you take a shower?

7. ArcaneVerse

Why do you ask obvious and, no offense intended, stupid questions?

Yes I know towels are used after you wash so there is apparently no reason to be grossed out by reusing towels as they are only getting wet not dirty but that doesn't invalidate my points and its assuming that you didn't miss a spot and that you don't leave dead skin cells behind after you dry etc.

Besides there are times you just rinse and dont wash your body, or lots of people dont shampoo their hair every time they shower which would leave and transfer dirt to towels and leaving wet towels in a warm damp place like a bathroom is just asking for mold etc.

There are plenty of logical reasons to always use a fresh towel. anymore then 3 uses is just not acceptable to me.

8. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Because people seem to not get that you're supposed to be clean when you exit the shower.

It invalidates the idea that it is gross to reuse towels.
    You always leave dead skin cells, with whatever you do. By this logic, you should never wear any piece of clothing for more than one day as it will have dead skin cells on it.
    I mean if that's how you feel, go for it but it seems a little phobic to me.

That's an individual problem. My point is that it isn't necisarrily gross to reuse towels.

There's also plenty of reasons not to use a new one every three times you have taken a shower. It depends on how well you clean yourself and how afraid you are of 'dead skin cells'.

9. davidroberts

the one where his memories dont go away ....

10. Catkin

They're never around, and constantly give me the silent treatment ......because, yet again, my partner doesn't exist.

11. sugarcubeigloo

:roflmao: Oh... me too... me too...

Although I'm surprised as to how reusing bath towels is such a hot topic. :lol: But seriously, its amazing the little things that you learn to accept when you love someone. :slight_smile:

12. jj11987

jj11987 Guest

I hate that same thing the most!

Eww, I think I'd hate it if he did reuse a bath towel. I'd say, "Babe, I'm clean. Come dry off on me." :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: