1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your own Restaurant

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Purp, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Magnemma

Magnemma Guest

i would run a pasta place. My mom and brother would work along side me and we would call it "Pebstas Pasta" our family has always talked about doing this but we've never had the money or the time.

2. Zombi3

Ooohh, I've always wanted my own restaurant.

I would have the walls as a fish tank, so it would look amazing. I'd probs have it mostly a seafood menu, and let the customers order their own food, with a computer screen.

Most the seats would probably be cotton sofas with pillows like this.
    [​IMG]

3. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Id actually start my own fast food restaurant that served nothing but breakfast. Its main menu feature would be a build your own breakfast sandwich (your choice of egg, cheese, meat, and bread.) Open 24 hours a day.

4. CyanChachki

Something similar to Red Robins but with nice, comfy seats, calamari and burgers that actually taste different. Maybe a separate vegan/vegetarian/kosher menu for those that are.

5. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I'd have a place that's a combination of modern and cool and also dinery and casual. It would be in the suburbs I guess and There would be a large beautiful courtyard with trees and there would also be areas inside with grass if you want to sit down and picnic. It would be casual, like you go up to a counter and order and there'd be some fancier foods like caprese salad but also pb n'J sammiches and Kraft mac n' cheese for kids because when I was little, I only liked Kraft mac n' cheese and most restaurants didn't have it.
    Also, I might have part of it be a large treehouse because I looove treehouses. Also, you could bring your dogs in the restaurant.