1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your opinion on Ouija board

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by riptide226, Feb 28, 2015.

?

What is your opinion on spirit boards

1. They are fake

52.9%
  2. Dont mess with one. your gonna die

14.1%
  3. Not sure

28.2%
  4. They are real. but no harm comes from them

4.7%
  1. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope. Better to stay away. you skeptics can stay skeptical if ya want, but I'm not. I haven't had an experience with one myself, but my family has and I've heard other stories of them and just nope. believe watcha wanna believe, but those things are just better to stay away from.

2. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Wouldn't it be funny if there actually are ghosts, but the only ones that bother responding are just pranksters?

Ghost 1: "I know, let's pretend to be Elizabeth Báthory, then every time they run a bath we can turn the water red!"

Ghost 2: "No no no, let's make them do a ritual where they have to dance around in their underpants with saucepans on their heads to prevent World War 3!"

Ghost 3: "I'm not even bothering with this anymore. After I died my wife used one to contact me, I tried to tell her it was her brother that murdered me but all she wanted to know was were I'd put the bloody sink plunger!"

3. ScatteredEarth

I honestly think they're fake, although half of my family says otherwise, it's actually quite annoying hearing them think they've seen spooky scary events and whatnot from something that their subconscious wants them to believe.

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My cousin and my sister have used one, and I was in the room to witness it. I trust my sister more than anyone in this world, so I believe her when she says she wasn't moving it. Also, my cousin started crying because she got so freaked out.

A few months later, I forgot all about the Ouija board. But for some reason, I would visit their house and always feel like someone or something was watching me, or that I wasn't alone. I just always felt a creepy presence. Then I remembered they messed around with that stupid thing and I was almost certain it had something to do with it.

Trust me when I say this... But I've never been one to believe in supernatural things. But I've experienced things that I cannot explain, so I remain open-minded.

5. ChameleonSoul

Nope. I've never used one but I'm not taking a chance with them. I've heard horror stories of what happened to people I know first hand. And besides I have bad luck as it is. Do I really need a spirit screwing with me too?

6. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

Of course they're real. That's why they don't have supernatural powers.

7. riptide226

Well i have received complaints about people wanting to know the results so as of RIGHT NOW the results are
    A=44 B=10 C=23 D=5

8. PurpleGrey

Scientifically, I know how they work, so I know it's crap. But then, I'm superstitious and do things like throw spilled salt over my shoulder.
    As a rule, though, snake-oil "witchcraft" goes against my religion. Probably because superstitious people like me tend to ignore science and believe what we see. I swear there was a ghost or a demon behind me in the laundromat last month, for instance.

9. iiimee

I've seen something... firsthand, after my sister messed with magic. I believe in spirits and such, and while "magic" in the sense of wands and sacrificing lizards is a little far-fetched, I think messing with things like ouji boards can at least unsettle the mind... best stay away from them. o.o