1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your 3 favourite animals!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by BudderMC, May 31, 2012.

1. BudderMC

This game is pretty fun. A friend of mine told me about it IRL a while back, and I figured you guys might enjoy it. The trick is you can only really play this game once; so if you know what I'm talking about, don't spoil it for other people!

Instructions:

1) Think of your favourite animal. This is supposed to be the "first thing that comes to mind", so don't spend too much time on it!
    2) Write down the name of the animal and your reason(s) why you like it (start a reply, if you want).
    3) Repeat steps 1 & 2 for your second and third most favourite animals. Make sure you're keeping track of all three!
    4) Once you have your 3 animals and reasons listed, read the spoilers below:

The first animal you listed (and the reasons) describes what you think of yourself.
    The second animal and reasons describes what others think of you.
    The third animal and reasons describes what you really are!
    After you're done, share your answers with everyone else! How accurate were they? It's pretty interesting to see what people come up with.

Here's what I came up with when I was asked the first time I played:

1) Porcupine: Because they're badass mofos! (that's what I said, though I'm sure I was thinking it's because they're introverted and protective, but they're also pretty damn cool)
    2) Gecko: Nothing too exciting, pretty cool, laid back
    3) Dog: A good friend, helpful, fun to be around

Mine were actually pretty accurate, which I found funny :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Bolin

1.) Snakes (particularly the large, non-poisonous kinds like boas and pythons) - I think they're generally unloved and feared, so...I kinda feel sorry for them and can relate since I'm generally unloved and people think I'm "unapproachable" or intimidating. ._. Plus, they feel really smooth. xD

2.) Golden Retriever (the ONLY dog I like) - They're just so beautiful, and I heard that they're one of the least aggressive breeds of dog. They also seem to be very loyal and cheerful. General good companions.

3.) Eagles - They just seem so brave and cool.

Wow...um, No. 1 is definitely true. No. 2....also definitely true to a degree. I'm not aggressive, and I'm extremely loyal to those close to me...however, I wouldn't describe myself as "cheerful," haha. As for No. 3..........I don't think I'm brave or cool. XD

3. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

1. Pandas.
    2. Monkeys. (Any kind of 'em.)
    3. Pitbulls. (Actually any type of dog really...Pitbulls more so than others.)

4. WriteLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wolves: They're loyal to their pack, strong, protective and playful.
    Tiger: Power and beauty in one.
    Lion: Graceful and fierce.

I guess all three are pretty right on. I like this!

5. vyvance

Nautilus - The way they control air in the chambers of their shell to change buoyancy and propel themselves is pretty amazing. Cephalopoda in general are pretty intelligent creatures too.

Trilobite - One of the most successful creatures to every inhabit the Earth. The amount of time they the existed dating back even to the very early Cambrian is among the best, and they remained virtually unchanged throughout this time. Simple design, but highly effective causing little need for evolution over millions of years.

Planaria - Amazing regenerative capabilities. Cut one in half and you just end up with two. Cut one into thirds and you end up with three. Even if you cut through the ganglia they can still regenerate

6. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Grrr...I forgot my reasons.

Panda-majorly cuddly, and cute.
    Monkeys-curious, and small.
    Pitbulls-misunderstood sweethearts.

1. I kinda think this.
    2. People say I am very curious...No one has ever said I am small.
    3. Ha ha, maybe I am I dunno.

7. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Cats- calm, energetic, self-cleaning.
    Wolves- beautiful, powerful
    Bats- flappy! Plus, unique (the only flying mammal) misunderstood (not really evil) and helpful (eating bugs, aiding crop fertilization- ew, but yes).

1- Absolutely, with a little "duh!"
    2- No, not really. I'm not beautiful or powerful.
    3- Yeah, kinda.

8. Drakey

foxaroos! -an animal of my own creation! (I'm a furry x3)
    kangaroos!-I LOVE their big floppy tails and the joeys are soooo adorable <3 they can be nasty little fuckers though if you bother them :frowning2:
    dogs-I always act like a parent to my dog and I <3 her x3

9. philosophy4life

Rabbits-just so fluffy and adorable
    Wolfs-epitome of epic
    Squirrels-fluffy and I always get distracted when I see one :eusa_danc

10. Pain

Pain Guest

Fox- sneaky and wary, but still trustworthy
    Owl- Smart, wise, quiet, but will tear up the prey
    Hawk- Crazy, stealthy predator whom many don't like to see

1. Yeah... I'm sneaky and pretty :grin:
    2. Yeah... I'm smart and wise (to others at least :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), but I'm trying to get away from that mould.
    3. People think I'm a little crazy and violent... So I think this was pretty accurate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#10 Pain, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012
  11. KillerAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Turtle, Cat and Snake

12. baklangpinoy26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    #1 pitbulls (my first dog is a pit bull and i love pit bulls now haha) #2 the haring ibon, the philippine eagle (because its the 2nd largest eagle and an endangered species) #3 ferrets! (cuz theyre just so cute i cant help it)

13. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

1. Sheep: docile, playful, obedient, and are like fluffy clouds with feet. They're as adorable as hell, and they flock around in herds and they're like awesome and I wish I had an army of sheep.

I'm a solitary creature, so I can't say I agree with that. I'm a total pushover but rather playful apparently, so maybe eh. I'm certainly a cuddly person though.

2. Skunks: God DAMN they are so cute. They're funny and smart too, and no one messes with a skunk because they know they won't win, and even if they DO they'll have to deal with being miserable for days after!

Hehe, I hope people don't think I smell like a skunk, but I wouldn't mind people thinking I was an adorable bad ass that they know better than to mess with.

3. Bears: I love all bears, but either polar bears or grizzlies are my favorite. They're strong, fast, smart and totally kick ass.

... I'm a bear? .... FUCK YES!

More accurately, people think I'm a sheep, I think I'm a skunk, and I AM A TOTAL BEAR. Graaawr~!

*hides in little fantasy world*

14. Sayu

Dogs, anteaters and idk something cute with wise eyes :slight_smile:

15. Nathan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Squirrel
    Dolphin
    Octopus

Umm... not really sure what to get from this. I mean, I love octopi, so I read this as me being crafty and smart. But you could also read it as me being really damn creepy, so I dunno.
    Ah well, everyone loves dolphins, so if that's how people see me, I have no problems with that.

16. Martee

Martee Guest

Zebra: because their colouring is so unique to any other mammal.

Squirrel: because the chubby ones are adorable!

My Cat: because they provide a lazy "sit-with-you-all-day" lap warmer in winter :slight_smile:

1 - I suppose. I kind of dance to my own soundtrack :eusa_danc
    2 - Yes and No. No cuz I'm not chubby. yes cuz ppl do think I'm adorable
    3 - Not at all. I'm not lazy.

17. Wolves ---> I love their mysteriousness, they're absolutely gorgeous creatures with beautiful markings, and fur. Especially love when they howl.

Otters ----> They're so cute!! <3 When they have their little seashell or ball that they play with on their back, swimming and looking adorable.

Narwhals ----> Essentially underwater unicorns. I know it's a tooth, used as a tool. But, I'm going to pretend that they're magical. M'kay!

1. Hmm, I don't know if that's how I think of myself. Perhaps in the sense when you have a lone wolf. I don't know that I have an air of mysteriousness to me. I do love my howls. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    2. I guess an otter in gay terms... LMAO!!
    3. I'm fucking magical!!!!

#17 frozenandbroken, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
  18. Rinto

Rinto Guest

1. Cat- because it's slightly mysterious and silent. It's clean and it's kind of loving too.
    2. Wolf- It's so cute when it's young and it's a very interesting animal.
    3. Kingfisher?- Idk, but I like its color.

1. I guess that is me alright.
    2. ???
    3. What the- :confused:?