1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You Hated....

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming, Soft-& Hardware' started by Blackangel, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Blackangel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What is the one video game you absolutely hate above any other? It could be one you bought, borrowed, rented, played at the arcade, or played in any other means. No specific platform.

For me it would be Solar Jetman on NES. The damn ship you're on is impossible to steer.The slightest touch on the D-pad makes the thing spin uncontrollably.

2. KenzyBell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Omg thank you!! I thought I was the only one that that happened to! My friend played it before and it didn't happen to her.

3. Sepina

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably V8 Supercars Australia, I could never play the game properly. One of the hardest cars games I ever owned as a kid on my xbox. Oh 2004 how I don't miss you

4. Groosenator

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a game called Evolution Worlds for the Gamecube and it was just..... the voice acting... the goofy budget battle quirks and cringey characters.

Don't take my word for it, go watch a walkthrough on YouTube. It's one of those games that is so bad it's amusing.

5. Kodo

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I never enjoyed sports games like Madden.

6. Justinian20

I actually hate most games that only have a multiplayer mode, they are all a pet hate of mine, like some of the ideas are really great but I hate the fact it's just multiplayer and so I'm going to start with the game that really defined my hate of Multiplayer, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is the game I hate the most, because it started pretty much the focus on pure multiplayer games as the multiplayer is what made that game popular.

7. Blackangel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree there. The closest to a multiplayer game for me is Mortal Kombat, or Mario Bros.

8. Shorthaul

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I also hate the lets make people play this game together thing. I play games because I don't want to play with people.

But Ark Survival is the game I hate most, not only is it multiplayer only it rewards all the behavior that makes multiplayer so miserable. It is a game for a holes and trolls.

9. CyclingFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hilariously, I was listening to a podcast today about the history of Atari, and they talked about the "E.T." game for the 2600. That game has a well deserved reputation for being horrible. Utterly broken game mechanics on top of a bad story line.

I only played it at a friend's house and I'm still mad about it.

10. Nice Dave

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Resident Evil 6. The worst game in the entire series. No exploration at all, you just kept moving forward shooting things until you got to the next cut scene.

11. Creativemind

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've said it in another thread and I'll say it again....Fable 2. Waste of money and waste of a game for me.

12. Necrose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know about hated, but I am not a fan of Tales of Vesperia. Basically every Tales of game after Tales of Symphonia has been a massive disappointment to me. I don't like Velvet or Magilou, the ship-based treasure hunting, which you don't even participate in yourself, takes too long and is repetitive because you're not guaranteed to get everything from each area in a given number of expeditions, the skills you learn from the weapons and armor by what I can tell don't do enough to warrant the grinding needed to obtain said skills, I can't figure out how to use the techs, and on the subject of learning your skills from your weapons and armor, that's a thing I hated about Final Fantasy IX in 2000, so why in 2017 are we still doing that? That is not a thing we should have to consider in 2017 video games. When you have to grind endlessly to learn your skills and abilities from your weapons and armor, what point is there to leveling up?