1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You first LGBT(ETC) experience?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by luckrunningout7, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Candace

I realized that something was weird about me when I really liked looking through this guy's shirt (he was wearing a sleeveless), and this was in the third grade.

2. Raceme

Oddly enough, the first time I realized I was attracted to women was before I ever hit puberty. My best friend had already started growing breasts (and large ones!) before we even got to middle school, and that's when I first discovered I liked women at all, although I quickly suppressed it because elementary school me was afraid I'd burn in Hell.

The first time I actually kissed another woman was in a game of spin the bottle, sadly enough. It was also my first kiss period. xD

3. MouseKeeper

I remember I used to think about being tackled by other guys in the Mens locker room. I don't really desire it to happen in real life though. It's just something I liked to think about.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Getting my hair cut short like a boy's when I was five while out on visitation with my biological father and loving it up until I got home, my mom went on about how she couldn't braid my hair.

5. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well....... Where to begin, where to begin.

I was always that "weird" kid in elementary school. Always a teachers pet, always ready to tell truth by throwing somebody else under the bus if it was actually the truth, good grades, model student, envied by just about everyone. Except for my differences which weren't obvious. Except one.
    This was back in kindergarten. We had this recess downtime thingy and we had a number of things we could choose from. Most boys went for legos and building block type things. Usually, I went for house and dress-up. I was the only physical boy to play dress up. And I would dress up as a girl. Wear a blue dress, matching blue heels, and a pearl necklace. It felt so natural to me, but everyone else just thought I was weird. I repressed the naturalism of it after that year.
    I also noticed several times how cute the neighborhood boys were. They were a year older and younger than me. I was closer to the older one than I was to the younger one. The older one is freaking hot now. I haven't seen them in years, not since they moved away a while ago, but I see pictures of them

6. Lear

When I was 16 a guy a few years above me tutored me in math and it often ended with me putting my head on the table in desperation because I didn't understand a thing. He was really nice and patient and at one point he started rubbing my neck and I realised that I actually quite liked it. In the end we actually spent more time with our hands down each other's pants than actually doing math and it was actually a bit fucked up because technically my mum was paying him for making out with me lol.

7. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Four words: middle school locker room

8. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I used to make out with a neighborhood boy when we were both around 5 years old or so, in Kindergarten. We were so young, we probably didn't even know what we were doing. It was super awkward after I moved to a new school for elementary school, and he moved to my new school a few years later. Our last names were always beside each other alphabetically so we were stuck sitting beside each other through most of middle school and high school. I never mentioned to him, ever, so no clue if he remembers, but I do.

9. Bolin

My first experience was January of last year when I started dating my ex. Although I don't know if it truly counts since it was long distance and we never really had an opportunity to meet up in person.

10. Sapphire

Sapphire Guest

I like to think that I had a few firsts. My very first gay experience was with this guy my friend hooked me up with, but it was a strictly sexual experience because he was just starting to see this girl at the time. Fine, good practice, moving on. My first time kissing a guy followed soon after, and we seemed to be hitting it off at first, but then I found out that he was a real snob and that he had some personal issues that I really couldn't help him with. And then there was my first gay experience that made me feel "special" for lack of a better word, which followed about a month after snob guy; after a fun time out, I spent the night with another guy who my friend hooked me up with. He was leaving permanently the next day, so we didn't really feel the need to be reserved about anything. We talked about sex and feelings and all that, and he taught me how to cuddle. When we parted ways, he held me and told me that he hoped I would find someone soon and that I deserved it, which gave me a glimpse at what it must be like to feel loved by another man. Of course, it's been two years since then and I have yet to have another experience like that. I do get lonely sometimes, but he gave me faith that people like him do exist and that they could come into my life at any time. In the mean time, I'd like to embrace what he taught me so that I could be another guy's "him" if you will, I would really like to return the favor some day.

11. Wukie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My earliest memory was being in third grade when I had my first boy crush. I thought his butt was cute because it was a bubble butt. I never started questioning sexuality though until 5th grade.

12. CyanChachki

Having a crush on a girl who was at my Aunt and Uncle's anniversary. I was 13 and she was around 20. We talked for quite some time before I realized that I had feelings for her. In my head, it was "feelings-shmeelings", I didn't know what gay, lesbian or bi was at the time. To me, it was simply a crush, just on a girl.

13. luckrunningout7

That's terrible. Im so sorry.

---------- Post added 21st Dec 2014 at 09:56 PM ----------

The same thing (sorta) happened to me. Except I knew I was gay in 5th grade and havent seen the guy since six grade. Well there was 2 guys. Both had nice butts and didnt hide it. They both wore tight underwear and I remember sneaking peeks during gym

---------- Post added 21st Dec 2014 at 09:59 PM ----------

lol jealous XD

14. luckrunningout7

This is a reply to love dont judge. I would quote but my system im using isnt working...
    When I was younger I always prefered girl toys and even thou embarrassing, my family was ok becuz most r girls, so they hav another kid to play Bratz with (or watever) and my g-ma insisted that she read somewhere that it helped boys become manlier. I guess that person was dumb cuz I like men and I got a bit of a feminine side. Weird huh? Althou now I dont really care about "women" stuff except 4 "chick flicks" and "girly" songs or watever. I also remember being very embarrased about wanting a girl toy in my happy meal. Wow, I guess this had little 2 do with ur post

15. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I didn't really have an LGBTQIA experience until....I think earlier this year.

I was slowly finding myself and at the time, I identified as just transgender. I joined the Queer Collective of the uni I was going to at the time and decided to attend this 'Queers Gone Shopping' event in the city (mostly me being curious and wanting to meet peeps). Sure, enough I went and I had a great time talking to other people but I was really...I guess, struck by this one person in the group.

They were a non-binary individual named 'Em' I think...I can't really remember it was a while back but yeah... :3 I was just really blown away by how attractive I found them and all the butterflies in my stomach decided to just appear and storm around. And we talked for a bit in Target (one of the shops we went to) and I still remember when they picked up a white sun-dress from the rack and went to try it on (I held their bag, being the gentleman that I am) and the moment they stepped out... Omigod. I nearly forgot to breathe and my body went through all the symptoms that they describe in romance novels (lmao X3) and gosh.... *sigh* I doubt I could describe how beautiful they looked in that dress. Everything was amazing...in all the right places - I couldn't get over it.

But yeah...sadly, I never saw them after that event. However, I do identify now as a Genderqueer/NB transguy partly because of that meeting and find myself attracted to NB/GQ individuals in turn. :3 So..thank you 'Em' (I think that was your name)...

16. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I always had crushes on female tv characters, but the first time I had a crush on a girl was when I was 12 (though I didnt realise what it was at the time). She was straight and one of the popular girls, so I didn't stand a chance, but when someone dared us to kiss, that was pretty awesome