1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Years or just yesterday?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ebbilove, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Wobbly

I would say about ~20 months ago I started having the feeling of liking guys, but I was just pushing it out and believing I was straight until August last year.

2. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was always attracted to girls, even as a toddler. The moment I realized that I only liked women was sitting in my bedroom at age 9 surrounded by magazines with beautiful women. I literally hid in the closet for about an hour sobbing.

3. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I have always known but I didn't admit it to myself until I was 10-11 years old (I was in 6th grade thats why their is an age rage on that).

4. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a lingering thought in my mind years ago and started to accept it this summer.

5. Santana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For past 5 years I've had great friends who were girls. I felt really close to them, but I thought it was just a friendship. Now when I've realized I'm lesbian, I know I was in love with them but I never tought so, because there aren't a lot of gay people in Latvia and I never thought about this kind of stuff.

By the way, I've figured out I'm lesbian just few weeks ago.

6. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm seventeen... well I knew for a realllly long time but couldn't make anything of it... Then High School Musical 2 which Zac Efron's shirtless basketball scene... that kinda pushed it off... but I only came out a year or two ago... Yeah, I suck... the only way I knew I was gay was through High School Musical -_-

7. NoaWinchester

Known something's different from the age 13 or 14, so for about 3-4 years now I know that I'm not heterosexual. Pretty recently translated my mixed feelings and thoughts of my gender to an ever-collapsing gender identity crisis, but have been called a tomboy quite a lot when I was younger which probably influenced that in some way or another.