1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WWE Fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JStevens96, May 30, 2014.

1. JohnB

PG Era really sucked the life out of WWE now, as many fans claim, but to be honest, they lost some staff behind the scenes and forced them to put together whatever resources they had left to run things. Not to mention that John Cena seems to the the hardest work horse they have, I mean, Daniel Bryan and CM Punk were suppose to be the head guys now, but Punk split for his own personal reason and Bryan had neck surgery, so it appears we will be seeing Cena in the driver seat for while longer than we thought.

IMO, The Wyatt Family and The SHIELD have really stepped up the physicality of today's wrestling and personas. They make great chemistry everytime they step into the ring and are the future of this company, especially Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns.

---------- Post added 30th May 2014 at 06:39 PM ----------

I have one of those from back in the day. lol. A Hollywood Hulk Hogan wrestling buddy who I still have. lol.

But as buds who love talking wrestling, I'm your bud.

2. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Sweet, & I see huge things for all 3 members of The Shield & Bray

3. tulipinacup

I agree with this one lol. I still remember the Hardcore Championship belt where anyone can win the title with the 24/7 rule and even Moly Holly was able to get it from Hurricane, lol
    WWE Top 10 - Hardcore Championship Moments - YouTube

4. JohnB

Definitely. Bray has the greatest heel persona in ages, and Dean, Seth, and of course Rock's cousin, Roman, all have bright futures in their midst.

What are your thoughts on PayBack this Sunday?

---------- Post added 30th May 2014 at 06:46 PM ----------

I miss the Hardcore Title 24/7 rule. It would be awesome if they brought it back. Especially with SHIELD running rampant and the number of heels they have now. I wanna see trash can lids and kendo sticks being pushed down the ramp in shopping carts again.

5. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

I've been pissed with the WWE Network. Always pauses & freezes. It's good filler before MITB, can't wait for that.

6. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes! i've liked bray wyatt since he started out. the match between him and Daniel Bryan the first time around(ppv) was pretty memorable for me.
    although i do miss the intergender matches. Kharma had the potential for it...until she got pregnant. she could've changed the entire Diva's roster (which in my honest opinion is in shambles right now)

7. JohnB

I am interested in seeing the SHIELD vs Evolution No Holds Barred Match. It appears this PPV will mark the end of CenavsBray and SHEILDvsEvolution, I also cannot wait to see what new rivalries will be made at MITB. Kinda sucks they moved it away from Mania though. IMO everything after Mania is just filler till Summer Slam, that's when the huge rivalries will be brought out. I heard Brock is suppose to return for that. Something I cannot wait for also is Survivor Series, my favorite PPV of the year, right there.

8. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    don't remind me. i still have open bleeding heart for that mania......yea i'm interested in what bray has to offer after cena. I definitely want to see the Shield vs Evolution, to me it seems like a pass the torch kind of match if done right.

9. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Shield went over before, think they will again?

10. JohnB

Definitely. SHIELD are the young talent with everything to prove this sunday, and once they get into the ring, they will show why they deserve to be over.

Back in 2005 after HHH lost to Batista in the Hell in a Cell match, backstage Batista approached HHH and shook hands, hugged, and Triple H said regarding his defeat to the Animal, "That's Evolution."

When you think about it, Evolution contradicts themselves thinking they can beat the Younger Blood Thirsty Hounds and be left behind. "I love it, Maggle!" -JBL

11. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm just a wrestling fan :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

WWE is okay. Chikara is my favorite. Also love PWG. Used to watch ROH. TNA *sigh* it has it's good moments but that is definitely not right now. TNA has Austin Aries though and he's one of my favorites so, I still watch the show.

Also follow a bunch of lesser known indie promotions. AIW is awesome but it's still kinda unknown.

12. JohnB

I love going to little indy events in my area all the time because I just love wresting all as a whole. I also check out the indie promotions whenever I can also.

13. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Not a fan of Indy, definitely miss Angle & Hardy though.

14. JohnB

Angle needs to return to WWE to properly retire, TNA is pretty much killing who he was in WWE. He was the wrestling machine who believed in the 3 I's, but now he is nothing but some wrestler who makes questionable decisions and gets cose to no support from the TNA fans. I remember when he was saying how loyal he was to TNA every time he was merely asked for one night cameos for Rumbles and such, but once he asked the fans for support in backing him in a movie project, nothing happened and he was so embarrassed he never brought it up again.

15. BloodFlame

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I remember watching WWE wrestling when I was younger. Not a lot but if it was on, I'd watch it. But I watched it more because I thought the guys were hot... xD

Another Pokemon & Yugioh fan here! Those were my childhood lol

16. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been a fan for years

17. Notsoshure

I was a fan, i stopped watching because School got in The way, + it started to Get really lame. Dont Get me wrong it is really awesome, but it's The same over and over again and just all that drama. So predictable, but i still love it. I plan to start watching more of it again, i really love The pay per views lol.
    I'm such a violent person, probably The only reason i watched it.

Btw, am i The only girl that has posted she likes wrestling so far? If so, that is surprising.

18. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    probably, yea wrestling, well mainstream has gotten boring to the point where only like 3 or 4 matches are even worth seeing and you can just predict the rest, (sigh) wwe is in shambles with almost no talent only a handful of guys but atleast its doing better than tna :icon_sad::bang:

19. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

So many wrestling fans, good to see some snarks too!

20. ThePhoenix

I stopped watching it around 16 I just lost interest, but I still check in every once in awhile to try and stay somewhat up to date but I just don't find it entertaining anymore because I know its scripted and can get into it as much as I was. I miss the attitude era and hate the kid friendly stuff they are doing with it, and I hate John Cena, that guy is everywhere.