1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wronful error message

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by europeanguy, Jan 8, 2016.

1. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    europeanguy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

has my account been disabled for some reason or something? i cant view the conversation between me and another user to reply to the last message

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's probably just a glitch in the site, or they changed their privacy settings (?).

I'm pretty sure if your account was disabled, a staff member would send up a PM or email explaining why :slight_smile:

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Which part of the site are you trying to access? If you are trying to access the announcement from the new posts page, you will get this message. Even I get that message when I do that. It's a weird VB glitch.

4. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    im talking with a friend on this site on my wall when i click "view conversation" it chucks out the error message stated above so i cant reply to him....so rude of me so id really like to fix that asap

5. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It could be that the person you're trying to wall message has set their wall to "friends/contacts only", and they would have to add you as a friend before giving access to their wall.