1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you say you pay attention to others a lot?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Burnedcloset, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yes, especially physical traits. Someone told me in high school I have the habit to stare creepily at people for a long time, as if I was trying to memorize every detail of their faces.

2. LexSeir

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a tendency to sit in dark corners/out of the way hidden spots at social gatherings and just... stare... at people, to try and figure out how they tick. It's my way of "socialization".

3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

that

if your in a room with me, and you say something, or do something, I might not comment on it, but I noticed :slight_smile: I guarantee it

and the same goes for every post, in every thread, made by every member of this site, ever

O_O

4. 42Bowties

All the time. That's why I'm always on edge when I'm in a deep conversation, because I can tell how people will react to my every move.

5. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What I've had happen is that if I'm sitting somewhere eating or drinking a cup of coffee, I will stare into space, deeply in thought, and my stare might land on a person, and not even someone I'd be remotely interested in. They have called me on it or sort of gave a disapproving look a couple of times. I told them I was zoned out, somewhere else, and apologized. It's only happened about a handful of times. It's much better when I do this and find myself staring at an object in a mall or at a Starbucks instead of a person.

6. Camel

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This has happened to me. I have been lost in thought, and then dimly become aware of the fact that it appears that I am staring at someone. It is quite embarrassing, and difficult to explain away.