1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would a gay man have a relationship with a bi sexual man ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jamie1975, Oct 25, 2015.

1. baddech

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    FYI i did not pass stereotypes about anyone. I also made the point that I wouldn't date bi men for reasons other than promiscuity and denial. So those wouldn't be factors why I wouldn't date a bi man. especially because I do not think that all bi people are in denial or are promiscuous. Assuming that I have no clue what bisexuality entails, but I do comprehend english and I do comprehend monosexuality. Whatever bisexuality is defined as doesn't comply with my sexual identity as it relates to serious long term dating and me personally, and I said what I said and simply becasue it doesn't groove with you doesn't make me bigoted and it doesn't mean my post deserves to be taken down by moderators.

I'm not hateful here and I'm not bringing down any groups of people or individuals. If having a different view on what's good for me than what you have is good for you makes me a bigot then maybe I'm in the wrong place. But I honest the OP's question honestly and I believe that's what they asked for.

#21 baddech, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  2. guitar

Why would you not? you both like guys. If you both like each other, why should it matter?

3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Because the orientation police might take their gold star away.

4. baddech

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Better than the police forcing you to wear one.

5. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! I was just passing through, wanted to pop in for a moment.

I am bi. And I am in a relationship with a straight woman. She knows I'm bi. I actually just came out this year, and it feels SO DAMN GOOD.

Beside the point.

When I was first figuring things out, she offered to open up our relationship, so that I could be with a guy and experience stuff. And I'm going to say now what I said then.

"I'm not going to be with someone else. I am with you. Exclusively. Just because I'm realizing that I'm attracted to men, that doesn't change my character. I love YOU. I want to be with YOU. I don't need to go and sleep with every girl I find attractive, just to know what it's like. I know my feelings and emotions. We are monogamous, and that's how it's going to stay."

Long story short: I am bi. My girlfriend is straight. I don't feel the pressing need to be with a guy as well. Sure, the cycle is a bitch sometimes, and I can get super attracted to men for a little while. But I love her, and so I will remain monogamous.

Bisexuality does not equal promiscuity. That's a character thing.

kthxbye