1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by XTREMEZish, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Destiel

Re: Worse Movie You Have Ever Sean?

Rubber, its a movie about a killer tire. Its both the worst and most hilarious thing I've ever seen in my life - well that and Mega Shark v Giant Octopus

2. justjade

Babylon AD.

Holy shit, that movie made no sense! That's the only movie that I hated but still watched all the way through. Got about five minutes into The Notebook and couldn't keep watching. Also walked in on the first Twilight movie, watched for about a minute or two, then decided I couldn't watch anymore. I didn't really like Confessions of a Shopaholic either. Can't believe my sister made me sit through that. Also, there was no saving Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous. In the words of Raj, "You know a movie's bad when my girl, Sandy B, can't save it."

3. Sitri

No Birdemic: Shock and Terror? Though, to be honest, that movie was so bad I enjoyed it.

4. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Battlefield Earth.

Just a gigantic advert for the work of L Ron Hubbard and Scientology. In an ideal world John Travolta should never work again because of that movie and I want to know why Forest Whitaker decided to sign up for this.

5. piano71

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Worst movie I've seen: "Ben & Arthur." It purports to be a drama about a gay couple who want to get married, but face persecution along the way. In some ways, it's hilarious how inept the movie is. It literally looks like a bunch of friends grabbed a camcorder and tried to shoot a movie at their apartments. But the movie is also somewhat offensive, as it reflects a misogynistic attitude, as well as utter ignorance about world religions (equal to the ignorance that fundie Christians display toward the GLBT community).

Most offensive movie I've seen: "Virtuosity." Denzel Washington stooped to appearing in this trashy sci-fi/horror movie about a mad scientist who genetically engineers the perfect murderer. The film opens with a scene in which said "mad scientist" is sexually attracted to his creation, and becomes the first murder victim.

6. ZenMusic

Camp Rock

7. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people

Every FearNet original movie ever made...ever

8. Strathclyder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Jaws: The Revenge. A total insult to the original movie.

9. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

considering you put Sean instead of Seen I putting Shaun of the dead

10. katwat

Oh I LOVE horrible movies. LOL

The Man With Two Brains - horrible but Bruce Campbell so.. love it!

Bubba Ho-Tep - also horrible but also Bruce Campbell so also LOVE IT

Sharknado - OMG - this is the most wickedly stupid movie EVER - I mean - sharks swirling inside multiple tornadoes for hours over LA and people just oblivious to the tornadoes until they are right on top of them and sharks are falling/swimming out of them with perfect aim to attack people? LOL Perfection of stupidity

Killer Clowns From Outer Space - yes, you read that right and it is right up there with

Killer Tomatoes From Outer Space - lol

11. DrkRayne

That movie freaking depressed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh it was horrid!

Planet of the Apes 2001...ruined a great movie series. I loved the originial with Heston, but the remake was awful, the humans talked, the storyline was just...ugh. I can't describe how that movie just crapped all over a wonderful series.

Luckily they made up for it in Rise of Planet of the Apes 2011. that was decent.

12. chivalrous

Dragon ball evolution is possibly the worst movie ever, but dont forget
    Avatar the last airbender movie. that was so shithouse it put the original show to shame :frowning2:
    None of the Characters even matched there character description or persona! and it was .. was non animation.. if it were animation it would of worked out but noooo!

13. man dolen

Any Adam Sandler movie (except Reign Over Me)
    Dragon Ball : Evolution
    The Room

14. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

[youtube]K5le9sYdYkM[/youtube]

I went to see a movie with my brother when I was seven - "The Rescuers". That would be in 1977, coming up on forty years ago. And back then, they'd sometimes show movies on a "double bill". So instead of just showing the main movie, they'd have another (usually a bit older, usually a bit worse) movie to show along with it. As it ended up, we got to the theater JUST as "The Rescuers" was ending. So we decided to sit through the lesser feature, and then wait for "The Rescuers" to start again.

The lesser feature was called "The Magic Christmas Tree". It was from 1964. Why they were showing a thirteen-year-old movie before "The Rescuers" escapes me. Maybe it was the only "family friendly" movie they had around. Maybe they kept it around to empty the place out at the end of the night. But whatever the reason, it was viciously and mind-scarringly terrible.

How terrible?

* The first three minutes involves our young protagonist attempting to trade sandwiches with his friends. If you have a thing for movies involving sandwich-swapping, you now know what to watch.

* The kid then helps an old lady out, getting her cat of a tree. She ends up being a witch, and rewards him with a ring. He's supposed to plant the ring in the backyard, which will grow into a large Christmas tree. (Why one is supposed to plant a ring to get a tree is beyond me.)

* There is now a "comedy" scene where the father of the family tries to get his lawnmower to start. That might be a throwaway joke these days, if anything. The scene goes on for about five minutes. Then you can sit and watch as he tries to mow down the tree. (Spoiler alert: he fails.)

* The family decides to move the tree into the house and make it their Christmas tree, because of course. The tree then talks to the kid. (By "talk", I mean we get a static shot of a Christmas tree, and a voiceover announcing "Hello, I'm the magic Christmas tree.")

* The tree grants the kid three wishes, because that's how magic Christmas trees roll. The kid asks for absolute power, and he's granted that. (This movie gets strangely dark at times.) To prove he has power, the movie shows a car going down the street, then a truck going down the same street. Thus "showing" that the kid is now turning cars into trucks. I'm not making this up.

* The kid's second wish is to have Santa Claus all to himself. The tree, not giving one flying fuck about the holiday he's supposed to represent, grants him that wish as well. Santa is now enslaved in the kid's house. (Meaning, of course, the actor playing Santa Claus doesn't walk away from the living room set.)

* The world goes on a mad search for Santa Claus. How the National Guard learned that Santa was missing isn't made clear.

* We get another lengthy "comedy" exploit involving fire trucks. If memory serves, the film shows them going backwards and forwards. This is supposed to be "comedy".

* I'll leave you to decide whether they end the movie with a "it was all a dream" sequence.

The whole thing is on YouTube (you lucky people), but you can get a taste of it from this trailer. Remember - this was the thing they showed in movie theaters to get people to come see the movie.

[youtube]xO0YznDkBN4[/youtube]

Here's the weird thing. After the movie ended, we sat there in shock for a while, then "The Rescuers" came on. And I managed to utterly forget that I had sat through this film. I don't recall thinking about it once for decades.

And then, a year or two ago, I was at a Christmas tree lot, My partner said something about one patricular tree not being a very good one, and I turned to him and said "Always remember, there's a little bit of magic in every Christmas tree."

...and I stood there thinking "Wait - where the hell did THAT come from?" I had some vague memory of sitting in a theater, watching some kid look up at a Christmas tree on a hill, as the tree told him that. And then the memories started coming back. The fire trucks. The lawnmower. Santa Claus. And I burst out laughing in the Christmas tree lot. :slight_smile:

Lex

15. Etak

16. Luiz

Luiz Guest

Transformers 3, it's was really boring.

17. setnyx

halloween 3 season of witch . i paid good money to see a halloween movie and what's this... NO michael myers!

18. eofox

It could be just me, but The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones was absolutely horrid. All of the big reveals that made the books awesome were revealed in the most obvious and ridiculous way. I had the hardest time watching it all the way through.

19. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Sharknado was so awful it was good. Mega shark vs giant octopus sounds similar.

---------- Post added 28th Jan 2014 at 07:14 PM ----------

Holy crap I forgot how awful that was. That annoying theme song. Ugh. Like a bait and switch like super Mario bros 2.

20. Kreiger

Warm Bodies. Abysmal in writing, plotting, acting, effects, humor, but mostly just a bore to sit through.