1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wish sometimes you were the oppersite sex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by British Lad, Nov 5, 2011.

1. DarkClarity

^ This.

2. Johnjohn2

Johnjohn2 Guest

Yep, at times, when I thin it's 100 X easier to find a man of my dream by being the oppossite sex.

Once I chatted with a guy, my ideal, the one everyone might look for in a man (sexy, handsome, a phd, smart, good sense of humor, artistic), and at that time I wished I had been a woman, because he liked asian girls.

3. Mr.Pushover

Exactly the same for me.

4. Zontar

I used to be opposed to bending gender roles unless you were transsexual, partly because I always feared it would offend true transsexual people.

That was until I realized that a mere state of being wasn't enough to offend someone, and also because there's just something damn fun about expressing yourself with female beauty. =p

So no, I don't wish I was the opposite sex, although what I do wish is that I could act a bit more genderqueer/feminine without feeling guilty, dirty, or like I'm offending transsexuals.

5. jsmurf

Can't fathom myself wanting to be the opposite gender. Quite content having guyish looks, and a twig with berries, ha!

6. LeCiel389

Out Status:
    Some people
    I identify as Bi-Gendered, so I would like to biologically be male, but at the same time female. Being able to switch between both would make life so much easier :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Homo Novus

I don't wish I was male, however I love having male traits... Kinda contradictory, I know. Haha. But I love being a queer girl... I just also love stuff like wearing chest binders to flatten my chest (I just like the look of a flat male chest under clothing, and it's kind of the look I aspire to have)... wearing fun colorful skinny ties, boys' shirts, boy jeans, boy briefs and boxers... short spiky or fauxhawky boy hair... the whole nine yards! Never worn makeup, always carry a wallet and not a purse... just a TOTAL DUDE. I even pee standing up at times. LOL. So as strange as it may seem, technically I don't want to be a male... I just like having a lot of male traits.

8. steel03

When I was a kid, I used to tie my blankie around my head and pretend it was a pony tail, and I remember thinking I was supposed to "come out a girl," but something went wrong.
    But now, I can't figure out where on earth those feelings came from. I have absolutely no desire to be female. I'm sure it's fine and all, but I really really like being a man. Not just for the social reasons or because I can pee standing up (although that is a big advantage, I gotta say), because I think there are honestly counterparts for all of those classic arguments on the other side of the gender spectrum. I mean I like physically being male. I like having hair on my body and shaving (or not shaving) my face and, yeah, having the equipment I have. It's interesting now that I think about it how totally and completely cisgendered I am now given how confused I was as a kid.

9. J Snow

Oh, I already posted in this thread how I'm uncertain about being trans, but interestingly I have heard from my parents that I was originally expected to be a girl. They didn't have an ultrasound, but based on whatever other techniques they used I was expected to be female.

10. NoName114

NoName114 Guest

same^ XD,, except I like being male and I'm glad I came out Male XD

11. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I really want to be a male since it's just so fun to be one. Sometimes, I think I want to be a girl just for a change. Nothing that serious for a reason, actually. I don't care if I'm a boy that likes both genders; it's about me being a male right now, that's all that matters.

12. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I at times wished as a kid that I could have been a boy. Because everyone would ask the boys for help picking up heavy items, the boys would get treated better in my family, etc. It was considered bad if a family member did not have a boy child because their last name would not be passed on. Also, my aunt would always tell me the boys were going to inherit everything. And that females were supposed to take care of the males by cooking and cleaning for them.

But overall I am happy being a girl. I just think people can be assholes. And I'm not talking to that side of the family anymore so I'm okay now with being female.

13. RaeofLite

I think I would find it easier to get woman because I know how they think, but would that make me happy? No. I like my bit of boobs, and lack of external genitalia. It may be fun for a day though.

14. Danielle

Danielle Guest

I will answer this differently as the answer is pretty easy to figure out.

When I get my sex change. I know I will sometimes wish that I still was a guy, some things are just more convenient as a male (I don't need to elaborate).

15. Doctor Faustus

Yeah, but that's not happening like ever. I'll keep my penis thanks. xD

16. Bolin

I like being a guy. :lol: Sometimes, I wish I was a woman because women have a MUCH larger choice in clothes. And other times, I sometimes wish I were a woman because I'd have a much better chance at my straight crushes. Lol.

17. Redroses

No, I'm fine with being female.

18. Just Passing

Sometimes I would like to be a woman, simply so I would know what it would be like, how I'd be as a woman and to see if I'd be straight instead of gay. Other than that, I'm pretty happy being a man, I won't have to deal with pregnancy or periods. Plus the penis is where it's at. :grin:

19. FJ Cruiser

I may not be Mr. AlphaMale, but I love being a guy. I like guy things, guy clothes, and guy "gear." I love being a guy with another guy. Is it possible to be so cisgendered that you're gay?

20. IanGallagher

Even Dean Winchester once thought of it (an equivalent to James Bond level cool on TV): "Yeah, well, if you were a six-hundred-year hag and you could choose any costume to come back in, wouldn't you go for a hot cheerleader? I would."

I'd lie if I said I didn't think about it. As a guy, I'm protective over my girl and want to be the arm for her to lean on. When I become more sensitive, I want to be that girl with my guy's arm to lean on lol. Plus no judging and I like straight/acting guys a lot more. I don't really understand it. Not to mention a free show of checking out the chick lol. It jumps back and forth all the time lol. So I'd dig being a shape shifter. But, either-or? No way could I stand being a chick. I'm a dude all the way.

As James Franco once said and it definitely describes most of the posts from a lot here:

“We’re all gender-fucked—we’re all something in between, floating like angels.”

But, just like being bi - you lean one way or the other usually. Trans lean all the way over, like gay guys lean all the way over to men. Whereas others are somewhere else on the spectrum. Unsure what exactly made that distinction/differentation over time. But, it kinda explains a lot of the answers here and what makes us want to remain/continue being us while still being gender-curious.

#40 IanGallagher, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011