1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is gender so annoying

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by HoodieClub, Jan 26, 2020.

1. HoodieClub

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I've been questioning my gender, woo hoo. Its veerrry confusing. Reasons why: some days, I just don't care about my gender, and both she and they feel cool. Other days, i feel completely like a girl, and have no problems with it whatsoever. But now, when I think of somebody referring to me as a girl it makes me feel horrible, sick, and just plain wrong. Then again, this could just bd because I didn't get enough sleep. Also worth noting: I never really feel dysphoria, and love to wear looser skirts and dresses. Ive never liked the idea of wearing crop top's or short shorts or tight stuff in general, though ive just attributed that to me being reeaally self conscious about my body. Now that im thinking about it though, i dont really like the idea of wearing thay stuff wven if i had the picture perfect body for it. I dunno, it'sreally confusing, and i would really appreciate some help. Thanks.