1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do straight people flaunt their sexiness?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hugo Boss, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

And gay people don't?

2. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know I'm not the first person, but only straight people have abs, chests, and pert butts? Weird. Learn something new every day.

And I'd like to point out the obvious answer - They don't know you're perving on them, or they want people of the opposite sex to notice... duh?

3. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anecdote: We had a spot of real warm weather the other week, like it was 68+. Our apartment's big window faces the side of the building away from the facade, and look can clearly see way behind it past the parking garage to another street, which is stuffed with frats and sororities. It was late in the afternoon, and my roommate was sitting at the window "studying" when he suddenly commented "this view is great."

I responded "What, you mean that pile of testosterone across the street?" The frat out back was having a rousing game of football...shirtless. :grin:

4. EddyT

I hate when I go to town and then see a good looking guy >.< it's not fair D:

5. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The trick is to have to return the favour. That's why 50% of people at gyms are gay.

6. Grottodude

I remember in grade eleven, I had been driven my friend Josh's house by his mother and it was getting close to summer vacation so it was stupidly hot outside (RaeOfLite can attest to this). When I was walking down the road to get to my house, I saw my bio lab partner and his friend walking up the street wearing nothing but board shorts. They had their shirts and shoes in hand and I waited at the street corner for them to catch up so we could walk to my place and chat (read: gawk at their amazing rugby bodies) while we walked. As soon as they caught up to me, Bryan goes, "Why were you waiting? You just wanted to look at us. Don't you?" I blushed so red you could've sworn I got a sunburn.

7. RaeofLite

(*hug*) for Rodger. :slight_smile:

8. fragomatrick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i am so offended!even i flaunt my sexiness! that doesn't make me straight now ! does it?!!!!!!!

9. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I live in a town surrounded by beaches. The sun seems to make the eye-candy multiply. :eusa_droo

10. Roralo

Roralo Guest

That's so funny to hear this because with my straight friends, they are all, "Why are all the cute/handsome guys gay? Such a waste..." I think we flaunt our sexiness much more.

11. Elven

We might flaunt it more but all the ones I seem to see are unfortunatly straight:tears: damn them:bang: why must they look so good....

12. British Lad

British Lad Guest

why dont we make an ugly ray and turn the hot straights ugly and the ugly gays hot? :evil:

13. someguy82

Shouldn't you flaunt it if you've got it?

14. Miss Bubbles

I am gay and its hard to look away from girls in short skirts and tube tops and men in tight jeans that only go half way up their legs and tight body t-shirts and its so not fair!!!!!! Why cant everyone be bi????

15. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I honestly don't see why it's bad to show some skin. It's just the human body, the body shouldn't have such a taboo placed on it. :frowning2:

As long as you're not doing it in the streets..

16. Elven

Dosent stop you being Jealous or wishing they were gay though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I have theory about this actually. I feel that because straight people have more of an opportunity to meet someone whenever they leave there house they feel more confident (which makes them sexier) and subconsciously make themselves look nicer where as many gay people have confidence issues and some (like myself) are bitter and pessimistic and don't see the point in trying too hard to make themselves look good. May be a dumb theory but my theory on the connection of the name Ryan to homosexuals is proving to be accurate so......................

18. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ugh, so often though, they don't even have anything to flaunt. To sound like a total bitch here (well, I guess I always am one), more than half of the time, people trying to look sexy are ugly as hell.

19. Taurusguy92

Oh you guys think you have it hard just seeing them randomly. Try walking around an all-boys school all day, and being on the track team. The eye candy never stops but of course as far as I know, most of them are straight :frowning2: WHY?!?!?!?!