1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do some many people dislike oral sex?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Emerson96, Aug 7, 2015.

1. VacantPlanets

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love giving oral, especially to other girls. <3

2. SocceRoo

I don't think anyone mentioned this, but some people have had bad/embarrassing experiences, which i can only imagine that would be some of the reasons behind not liking oral sex.

Personally I like it both ways and both sex :slight_smile:. My ex gf hated giving oral but loved receiving, to me that did seem a little selfish, I guess the reason i thought it was a little selfish is because she never gave me any reason to not like it, but if she doesn't like giving then there wasn't much i could do and i respected her decision.

3. Ravienclaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't get it either. I'm a virgin, but I find the idea of giving oral sex just as appealing as receiving.

4. leftindust

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually prefer giving than receiving. I get very self conscious and hyper aware if someones down there, but when I get to focus on them I'm in my element. not really sure why.

5. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I might be kind of selfish to a degree, but I'm not that selfish :slight_smile: I feel like it would take a certain level of selfishness and total lack of caring about the other person to be like that. I don't really feel like it's gross or anything either, but I could kind of see how someone could maybe. I don't think of it like that though at all.

6. Distant Echo

:thumbsup: :grin:

7. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have given and received. I would say respect the others feelings and preferences. Everyone is different. My first had no interest in giving oral or being top. Enjoyed being bottom and receiving oral. It worked just fine with us. Giving oral for me is WOW! I very much enjoy doing it. I've done it to both sexes but prefer to give because I'm to sensitive receiving. Again to each be comfortable and happy!

8. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I agree with you there. I love going down on women, and I've been told I'm really good at it....... and as far as doing the same to a guy..... yeah, that's kind of one of my big fantasies. Haven't done it as of yet, but yeah I really get off on the idea and I think about it a lot :slight_smile: If the right opportunity ever presents itself..... yeah, I'd definitely be doing that.

9. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have't been in a relationship with a man yet, so I haven't had the opportunity to experience Oral Sex nor participate in it. I do get turned on by guys who both give and receive fellatio. So I know I like it. But at the same time I am apprehensive about tasting the same organ that produces urine and swallowing cum. I'm a person who washes his hands with soap after masturbating in the shower. :frowning2:

But I do want to try giving and receiving it atleast one. Who knows? Maybe I'll enjoy doing both. :slight_smile:

All I know is if I enjoy getting it, I should (want to) enjoy giving it. I don't find it fair if I do only one of the two.

10. Jmiller85

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When I first realized I might be Gay, giving oral is what excited me the most! I can't be so many people don't like giving it. I'm not sure why, I dont find it disgusting at all.

11. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I had a boyfriend I did give oral a few times and it was OK, but I think I liked the idea of it more than doing it. It was hard to find a comfy position. I used to get a achy jaw and a stiff neck too. The ending was not my favourite part either, I didn't like the taste really. So yeah, I do think about doing it and it seems hot to me but actually doing it is less fun. My boyfriend never went down on me so I don't know what it's like receiving from a guy. His reasons were that he just wasn't into it.

I only just recently had my first experience with a girl last week. Before I had done it I didn't like the idea of going down on another girl. I thought it would be not very nice for the giver. But now I have done it it is great! It's so much more comftable than with a boy because the position is perfect. I loved doing it, there was nothing disgusting about it like I feared and what really made me enjoy it was how much she enjoyed it. I loved that she really enjoyed it, it was so intimate. I'm looking forward to doing it again now!

When she went down on me I could tell she was really into giving and I liked that (she has done it before). I was a bit nervous to begin with but she put me at ease and I quickly got into it. There's no polite way of saying it but the feeling of her tongue on me down there was out of this world and it didn't take long before I had a really powerful orgasm! :redface: In fact I can't remember anything ever feeling as good as that!

So oral definitely gets a big thumbs up from me!!

12. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mean.

That's where the pee come out (for men.) I understand why some people don't want to.

Personally, I enjoy giving or receiving. It's good stuff.

13. Minori

I like giving rather than receiving actually o: