1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why do i keep having these types of dreams?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by simple boy, Oct 13, 2017.

1. simple boy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    this is like my second post cool (not really) but.....
    any ways i'm here too talk with you guys on something it's a bit strange and scary well it's not that scary
    so here i go..... i guess the thing is i've been having some pretty interesting dreams lately. i'm not going to lie
    i have always had nightmares. i don't know why but i'm going to tell you guys about this dream that i've had a few years ago in the dream i was a little boy running away from something i had no idea what i was running away from i was so afraid to turn around i heard scary sounds coming from the hall it was the same hall that i was in. you're probably wondering what happen next right? what ever i was running from i guess it caught up with me i was so shocked i woke up my mom told me before i die in a dream i will wake up maybe thats why i woke up from that dream?.

this other dream i'll tell you is.... just werid i don't really know what to say ok ok i'll tell you the dream already i fell in love with
    my murder the dream was going good until he tried to end my life if you read this far you're probably wondering
    or just trying to figure out who this guy is since it was just a dream to be honest with you guys i don't know all
    i know is he was pretty hot well atleast my murder was pretty hot? ): .

but anyways last but not all lol. it's this one dream i don't know how to understand i guess what i'm trying to say is i don't understand it but anyways i had this dream at least three times or maybe it was not the same dreams
    this is the dream what made me start this post. the first dream i had like this i was looked in an asylum no bed it was nothing in the room and the walls was green and so was the floor i did hear noises it was probably coming from the other people that was there but what mess with me the most about this is the fact that no one else was in that room but me was i going crazy? the second dream it kinda look like i was in some kinda center i don't really rememeber to much about my surroundings the only thing good about theses dreams is the facted that i was a guy but...... i was beat up by a group of guys they toke turns beating on me kicking me and doing other brutal things to me they did me dirty ): they even violated me after they got done they put me in this room that looked a lot like the room from my last dream that is what make this dream scary not only that but it all just looked so real thats the crazy part about it.

this is the last dream i don't really remember much about it. this dream was actually kinda scary i was in a jail i can tell that this was a jail not like the other two dreams you're probably wondering why i think that it was a jail? i saw nothing but bars and break walls but for some reason everything else was white i saw no one i was just lock up nothing but white break walls and bars the more i try to leave or try to escape the was walls was closing in on me i did wake up from this dream i was so afraid and scard and also confused

maybe i'm going alittle bit to far i mean after all it's just a dream right?