1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's virgin who's not?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by KRAZY_BRAZY, Jul 9, 2006.

1. William1

Well I had a girlfriend, sort of, back in the UK last year, but she was like nearly three years older than me, and neway her dad didnt like me. But we never talked about sex and I only kissed her once, coz like we never did nething sexy. I was 12 then and I didnt 'u know' yet.:icon_redf

I like being with guys more, coz I dont realy understand chicks, and like I dunno what to talk about with them. With my mates we can talk about football and stuff, but most chicks rnt intrested. And TBH Im not interested in girl stuff either, so now I have no friends who r chicks. So I just cant talk to a chick about wanking and stuff like that.:eek: U guys r realy brave about that. :slight_smile:

And my uncle is my fave person in the world. Like hes totally cool, and lots of fun to be with. When I was in the UK he used to take me to heaps of places, and we would have loads of fun. Hes into motor racing, and hes got lots of vintage cars and a motorbike, and I luv all that gear. :icon_smil When Im old enuff Im going to get a Ducati bike. :eusa_danc

2. step49x

I am, and I'm 18.

It might have something to do with the fact that I went through all of middle school completely naive about everything.

3. NACHO

4. tired_of_lying411

yeah, It can get awkward when my straight guy friends start talking about that stuff. A) Im gay so don't really give a shit about what they do, and B) im a complete virgin, so I cant even really relate.

And it gets even more awkward when they say they have f#cked so and so (a girlfriend that your close with) Its like "Whaat! HER???" and theyre like "Yeah, she's a total slut!"
    :eek:

5. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    Yeah, thats SOOO awkward...I try not to hang around those kind of guys...but eventually you find yourself in a situation where one guy turns to you and goes "so, how 'bout you? What have you done with a girl?" and then you have to make up some completely bs story...either that or take a guy and translate the gender and just pray that you don't say "he" instead of "she".

6. tired_of_lying411

Ive not had TOO much of that yet, but it is weird when it happens. I think that most of them are bullshitting anyway. But there was one time when i knew both parties involved quite well... I never thought she would do that much.

7. zbgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i'm not proud of it but i almost lost it just a few months agobut i am so glad i passed out and my cousin was there to make sure nothing happened. never let me get drunk ciz i get horny

8. zbgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    youd be surprised at what kind of stuff we talk about girls can be very open with anyone you just have to get on our good side

9. step49x

C) Half of them are probably making it up. I know at my high school, most of the things people said were just talk.

10. Micah

So true - it's funny to look back at what some of the guys boasted about in the lower years of high school.

11. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's kinda what I was thinking. I certainly wouldn't trust the word of random guys over my friends.

12. CrazECarmine

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well ... i lost it when i was 15 ... with a 17 y/o when i was on vacation, we did everything ... anal handjob blowjob, we both stayed at the same hotel, and my parents would let me go to the pool alone, and i did stuff with that guy. My first experience with blow jobs and handjobs was when i was 13

13. ampthejazz

Virgin here.

Well, according to my friend's mom's definition of sex ("oral sex is sex too"), I'm not. But according to my definition, I am.

14. Sam

Sam

I'm not 15 for a guy and 16 for a girl and I'd much whether be with a girl anyday

15. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    17 with a 28 yr old -_- i regret doing it yet went back and did it again but i still regret it and havent talked to him since..

16. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmn... that's interesting--why did you do it the second time?

17. William1

Well I woulda been up until like a month ago. I had to get on a bus (not a school bus) and it was like half full of chicks from the local girl's school. They all looked much older, like 16 or 17, and the only seat was right down the back where they were.

I dunno why but they decided to pick on me, even though I was just sitting there and didnt say nething. Like they were saying really rude stuff out loud so evryone could hear. Like "hasn't he got a lovely arse", and "I bet he's got a big one, you can tell from the bulge," and "I bet he plays with it all the time - those 'innocent little boy' looking kids are the worst." And worse stuff than that that I don't want to say on here. And then they would all fall about laughing. In the end, a lady who was sitting at the front of the bus came and told them to leave me alone. But they didnt until I got up and went and stood in the front.

I never knew chicks could be like that. :eek:

18. step49x

When people in general are in groups, it's surprising what they'll do.

Yah, Willie, I think I would have been a little weirded-out in that situation...:confused:

19. SleepaholicAgent

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Virgin still, I'm 21. To be honest, until about July of this year, I didn't even think about sex or relationships in general, it was always about my education and graduating for my A.S. degree.

Nowadays, I decided to be more social and look for guys when possible. :icon_smil

20. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What's an A.S. degree? *curious*