1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who was your first same-sex crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by caustic, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Cammy

My first crush was my ex back then I thought it was love and fought hard to stay with her and have her in my life now I know she just used me for my money (to the point I couldn't pay the bills even though they were only 100.00 or keep food in the house.) Now I'm sad and alone and don't know what to do.

2. Chatnoir13

my first same sex crush was Mary Lambert. She always looks so sweet and full of life. I still have a crush on her lol

3. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's a hard one. Fictionally, I would have to say Wolverine(don't judge me lol), and in real life, I had some genuine older crush feelings for this Scottish camp consular(god, his accent and body, 10 out of 10.... what am I even doing?:lol:slight_smile:

4. 18breanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A girl with a stunning face one grade below me, I saw her on the bus all the time :^)

5. Chronos

Chronos Guest

Chris Pratt (lol jk)

My current chemistry partner... p. sure he's straight tho..... :tears:

6. Mysteria

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    A camp counselor when I was 10 or 11. She was a beautiful young woman from England. I didn't know what to call it, but I didn't have the guts to approach her and I was crying when camp was ending because I wouldn't see her anymore. A friend of mine took pity on me and arranged an exchange of addresses.

OK....that was really obvious. Where was my brain? :slight_smile:

7. tigerwalks

My first same-sex crush is former WWE Superstar Bill Goldberg. From that on, I knew I'm gay and into older man, though I it was a guilty discovery that I never had gone past.

8. kenn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My best friend Jonathan, unfortunately im 99% sure he's straight, but its never bad to dream I suppose

9. Blackrainbow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The woman in the music video for Somebody to Love by the Boogie Pimps (Natasha Mealey apparently.) At least that was the first time I remember thinking along the lines of 'I've rewatched this video five times and I can't stop staring at this girl. I think this might be significant.'

10. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't remember.

11. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh this is a fun story.

The one that I remember distinctly as being my first crush, and the dawning moment where my sexuality got really confusing, was a girl from my summer camp when I was 12. I went to a fine arts camp and was a part of the theater program. There was this stunning girl, blonde, pale, looked like an angel, and every memory I have of her the rest of the world blurred except for her. I was literally seeing stars. She was two years older than me, but she ended up getting homesick and leaving camp after three days. I was too shy to talk to her before she left and was really upset, though I really couldn't place why.

Now here's the fun part; I actually found her again.

Last fall I was in a musical with a community theater group the next town over (my friend was directing it and had roped me into auditioning). We were doing The Producers, and this really small, beautiful blonde girl was playing Ulla for one of the casts. Something about her seemed really familiar, and then it hit me. I finally got the nerve to just walk up and say, "I know this sounds really weird, but did you go to this camp five years ago?" and her response was "Yeah, but I left after like three days." :eek: I was pretty shocked to be standing in front of the girl who had confused me all those years ago. We ended up becoming friends over the course of the show! She asked me how I had remembered her, and I told her I was good with faces. I didn't tell her that looking at her caused the gay seed in my being to take root. :roflmao:

12. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure, but I think it was a classmate's mom in 1st grade. This was at a Catholic school too, mind you.

13. chemistry

I was infatuated with Princess Leia from Star Wars when I was 10, but I didn't realize how much of a crush I actually had on her until a few years later. Hindsight is 20/20.

14. SkyAbove

SkyAbove Guest

My childhood best friend. I had no idea I had a crush on her, because I didn't know what being gay meant at that time. But thinking back, she was definitely a big and first crush of mine. Couldn't stop thinking about her when I arrived home after school.

15. BisexualFurry

I feel like im the only one whos first same sex crush wasnt a celebrity. He had long blond hair,a face that looked like Phil Lester, blue eyes and he was UTTERLY PERFECT!

16. Lizz10

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A guy the year above me when I was in year 9, we were dating for a while but it ended kinda quickly. We are still good freinds though. This was before I decided I was non-binary

17. FlightyBrannigan

My first and really only continuing crush is, hands down, Chris Hemsworth. Like OMG

#57 FlightyBrannigan, May 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  18. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    okay preach that! <3

19. Patty

My best friend since Junior High school, Diane. I didn't realize it then, but fast forward 30 or so years later (when I discovered I was gay/bi) it hit me like a ton of bricks. I had come out to her and she accepted it, but I never told her she was my first crush. A year or so later, the last thing she said to me was, "I'll call you right back.", and I never heard from her again. (Despite my attempts to contact her.) My heart was broken. I still can't believe it sometimes....she is out of my life forever. :frowning2:

20. 1PennyMe

Jessica Alba has been and still is my first crush.