1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Loves Modern Family?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by bisexualkpopfan, May 2, 2014.

1. Hello all! I hope you are doing great! :slight_smile:

Anways, I am a BIG fan of Modern Family, like seriously, every character is loveable - Mitch and Cam are definitely my LGBTQ role models, Claire is like the hottest mom on earth, Phil is the coolest dad, I'm like half of both Haley and Alex, Luke is so adorable, the way Manny (and Luke too) chases after girls is so cute, Jay reminds me of some of the good things about my family, Gloria is my inner Latina (even though I'm really not Latina at all), and Lily is great as well!

So, yeah, I love this show. I even miss some of American Idol, which I've been watching before I got into Modern Family this year, for the new episodes of the show!

I think the older episodes are better than some of the recent ones, but to see how my favorite family has grown up is really touching.

So, are there any Modern Family fans out here in EC?? And if so, who is your favorite character? Thanks for letting me know!

2. Niko

*raises hand*

Cam and Mitch are my favorite, followed by Phil. Gotta love Phil. :lol:

3. Best of Both

Best of Both Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yea I watch it

4. They are definitely one of my favs too! I can't wait for their wedding!(!)

And yes, Phil is just... I can't even, he's too awesome for words. I saw a birthday card with him on it when I went into the store and when I open it (it's a speaking card), it's him trying to make himself sound like a cool dad because he thinks he knows what all the teen abbrevations are, & when he thinks 'wtf' is "what the face"... :roflmao:

How I wished it was my birthday that day XD

---------- Post added 2nd May 2014 at 11:13 AM ----------

Yay! It's the best, isn't it? :slight_smile:

5. Niko

^ Ohmygod I saw that card too! :roflmao: It was pretty fantastic, I love that quote from him. xD

And yes their wedding is going to be pretty cute I'm sure of it. <3

6. Omg you did?? Wow, but yes, I agree, that quote is the best! I might actually start using that too xD

And I bet it will be! Eric (Cam) & Jesse Tyler (Mitch) were talking about it on Jimmy Kimmel this week and Jesse was joking about how Eric was really emotional during the thing and how it probably wasn't him just acting as Cam lol xD

7. Niko

Do it. :lol:

And awww, that's really cute. xD I must make sure to watch this now. When will it be on?

8. BelleFromHell

Yes, I love Modern Family. :icon_bigg
    My fav characters are Cam, Mitchel, Lily, Alex, and Gloria. Phil's pretty awesome too. :slight_smile:

9. Rainbow Girl

Me. Does anyone know when wedding episode is airing?

10. Minnie

Seasons 1 - 4 I love but since the kids have started growing up, it's just gone downhill.

11. Haha I think I will :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And I'm not sure when the wedding episode will be on, but I know that they have already filmed it. It will probably be the season finale or something. As for them on Jimmy Kimmel, they have the clip on Youtube^^

---------- Post added 2nd May 2014 at 03:21 PM ----------

I love all of those characters too (but then again I love like every single one)! Yes, Phil is incredible, I wish he was my dad! xD

---------- Post added 2nd May 2014 at 03:22 PM ----------

Yay another fan <3 And I'm not sure, but I know they already filmed - I think it's probably going to be like the season finale this month.

---------- Post added 2nd May 2014 at 03:24 PM ----------

I can see what you mean - Especially with Luke - Like either they had a huge time gap between the last episode of season 4 and the first episode of season 5 or Luke had this huge growth spurt lol XD But besides that, his character isn't like it used to be!

12. I do! Phil and cam are hilarious to me.

13. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Cam and Phil are the best characters. XD
    And Gloria is the hottest mum. :wink:

14. Hey guys, part one of Mitch and Cam's wedding starts tonight at 9/8 central on ABC! I know a lot of you guys wanted to know when it aired, so I just thought I would tell you guys if you didn't know! :slight_smile:

15. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is my favourite comedy!

My favourite character is Gloria - I love her accent!

16. Camerooon

I love Modern Family! It's one of the few TV shows that can make me giggle uncontrollably. It's basically the only thing I watch, along with Game of Thrones.

17. kem

kem

It's one of my favourite TV shows!!

18. Rainbow Girl

I can't wait for the wedding tonight!