1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Would You Choose?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Menaki-Neko, Aug 1, 2014.

?

Which Do You Choose?

1. I can't Decide

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  2. Yellow

12 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. Green

11 vote(s)
    14.5%
  4. Blue

9 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. Orange

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. Red

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. Pink

18 vote(s)
    23.7%
  8. Grey

3 vote(s)
    3.9%
  9. Black

8 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

After debating this for a few minutes, I am torn between the Yellow Pill, the Pink Pill, and the Black Pill.

The Yellow Pill, would allow me to always be ahead of people, as I'd know their thoughts. For somebody who enjoys strategy, this would be a most incredible advantage. On top of that, it could really psyche someone out if, all of a sudden, I spoke aloud what they were thinking. I'd probably also be able to better determine, if someone was worth the trouble of keeping around, since I'd be able to know what they were thinking. Also, it'd be tempting to want to know someone's Social Security, bank card, or credit card numbers.

The Pink Pill, would allow me to have some fun, as I could pretty much become anything. I would definitely develop my feminine frame, that is a given. After that, I would probably begin to study the mannerisms of those around me (more so than I already do), as well as public figures, so that when I shifted into them, I could pass convincingly. I assume, when I shift, that such things as retinas and fingerprints are an identical match, so having access to certain high-tech facilities like that, is very tempting. Also, I think it would be hilarious to shift into, say, Batman and run through the grocery store aisles, declaring my vigilante war against vegetables!

The Black Pill, would allow me to see the future, which has some perks. I'd be able to better adjust myself, perhaps even stay ahead of somebody (which almost renders the Yellow Pill obsolete, though I'd miss out on the other thoughts). But the most beneficial aspect to this one is, quite simply, the knowledge of knowing who and what to invest in. As some others have mentioned, this could be used to throw money into stocks, or a new technology. However, with all these changes, it would be maddening checking in on the future, because it would almost always change.

Honorable mention goes to the Orange Pill. I can't lie, that would be awesome. However, you can't exactly pass a pill to associates or friends, so, yeah.

2. Silas

I voted pink, shape-shifting powers would be awesomeeeee :icon_bigg They had that power on Charmed and it was always one of my favorites!

[​IMG]

3. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    On the poll I accidentally voted blue.

I'd want the green one.

4. thevenerable

Southeast Asia - yeah it's not just South and East
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yellow, surprised that many of you guys don't want to read minds.

5. Renge

Same, I thought so too. I don't want people to read my mind and reading people's mind would be rude too, but that's also tempting. We could know what our crush thinks or.. we could read smart people mind at exams :grin:

6. Weekender

Green.
    My coolest dreams are always the ones where I'm flying.

7. Midknight96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Black, but only because there wasn't a pill for altering reality to my whim. I'd use the future one for my own benefit.

8. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Green. Walking is so overrated!

9. hazza

Orange. To play it safe.

I've been high plenty of times before so I know what the sensation/feeling is with it, which I like.

I haven't felt/experienced any of the other traits the other coloured pills give. For all I know, their effects could be disappointing or not what I expected. At least with orange, I know what I'm getting for definite - I can't say the same about the others, hence playing it safe.

10. MassiveExtract

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Orange pill, that would be so awesome to get high like that!

11. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most definitely pink.

Also, hearing someone's thoughts or seeing into the future would make me go insane..

12. BelleFromHell

I'm torn between yellow and grey, but yellow would probably be the smartest choice.

13. Kat 5

Pink, so I can have the power of deception.

Can I shape-shift myself some angel wings?
    That would be DOPE.

14. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG, definitely the pink shape-shifting pill. There's so many things real and imagined that I'd love to be. This would give me new hope in life, and for two hours a day, I could always have something new to look forward to. This would probably cure my depression, unlike the pills that are out there now.

I could shape-shift into various animals, to see what it'd be like...or into anthropomorphic animal, and be the most popular furry ever! Then there's all kinds of superheroes it'd be fun to be.

Also, I could shape-shift into various Republican candidates, and make them say stupid, offensive things that would ruin their campaign hopes. Of course, this is not generally necessary. But it'd be fun to shape-shift into Ted Cruz, and go into a brief speech about various vegetables I'd used for sex, and stuff like that.

15. PICollins91

The pink one sounds like a lot of fun. Especially if your voices changes into whatever you morph into. Plus if you morph into a bird that would negate the need for the green one.

16. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yellow. I won't lie, I'm always analyzing people and learning about their passions and their life in general. With that pill, I could learn everything I wanted to know about people. I'm just really, really curious. Plus, I would know my progress with crushes and the like.

17. One Man Army

Orange pill, and I'd give one to everyone in my office. We wouldn't get any work don't but who cares.

18. Ruthven

blue pill's like a deal with a crossroads demon lol

and i've given this some thought, while readin the thread....and at first i was leanin towards black, cuz i'd be able to use that for lottery/stocks/whatever

but with pink i'd be able to shapeshift into whatever/whoever, and that would be very handy in robbin...actually couldn;t do banks...could get shot maybe---could potentially incriminate someone....cuz even if i wear mask...hmmm no wear mask of course should be fine. while fleein scene shapeshift into someone else and make sure....my thoughts are goin i think it could work i dunno lol

and bein able to shapeshift in general would be fun. even limited time it's not a bad deal. i'd be able to run with horses and be a horse and that'd be epic

so really pink would still allow me to get some big money and have awesome shapeshiftin shit sooo

maybe actually black. less risk on the money situation, well really no risk---but i'd lose awesome shapeshift---

okay i think i'll settle with black lol--cuz i mean, pink shapeshiftin for robbin for money has too many risks to turn out badly....i think

WAIT. i could prolly shapeshift my whatever form into havin bulletproofness all over me right? so that takes away risk of gettin shot. but would i get shot, cuz i wouldnt shoot no one----omg that's right you need a means of intimidation--so a gun to wave around----okay fuck this. this is gettin too complicated lol i'm stickin with black

it's better to just go the none-crime route cuz goin the crime way can have a risk of fuckin you and other people

19. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Pink pill - Being able to turn into anything woluld be cool. I could also change into someone hot and get with hot guys :slight_smile:.

20. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Pink. If I play my cards right, I could make it big.
    Oh, and it would help with dysphoria, too.