1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Matters More To You: Personality or Aesthetics ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FizzDurand, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Zontar

I'll just say what's on most other people's minds and admit that if I weren't physically attracted to them, I don't think I'd want to have sex with them. So looks are important if nothing else for the sexual element of the relationship. Personality is why you stay with them; it alone isn't going to prop-up the sexual side of things, which are of prime importance to me since, well, I've never really had many sexual partners.

2. SwissBoy88

50:50

First the looks and then personality.... I have an exact picture of what I want and then I go and look at the personality....
    I want to be able to talk to my BF and I don't mean just blah blah blah but a real conversation. And he should also speak proper German (or English), in Switzerland we have a lot of people form erm... let's just call it South-East-Europe and they really have a horrible German, so it would be nice if I don't have to use a dictionary every time I want to talk to my BF.

and some more stuff that I don't want to share here.... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Paper Heart

I have to be attracted to both. I could be lenient with looks, but of course personality.