1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which are you?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Dejavu, Jul 10, 2006.

?

Which are you

Poll closed Jul 15, 2006.
  1. Top

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Bottom

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Versitile

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. None of your buisness

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Dejavu

I dunnno why i just felt like asking this, Are you a Top/Bottom/Verse/None of my god dam bees wax.

I am a bottom, accounting for the fact that... i have never been a top, physical... complications? disable me in that capasity.

(no im not impotent before you ask, i shant goive the real reason behind it as i do not wish for it to sound like a boast)

2. expresso.

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Well, I am a virgin, but I am definitely versatile

I would do both, at least once anyways haha

Though bottoming does turn me on more.

- expresso.

3. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you just did.

4. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I picked "versatile." I quite dislike the whole top/bottom dichotomy because it seems so tied up in identity rather than behaviour. As in people usually identify as a top or as a bottom rather than talking about topping and bottoming, and I have this one friend who is like "I'm a top" so if he ever gets fucked by a guy (or "lets" a guy fuck him), he always talks about it like it's so highly unusual and only because the guy was so hot, the implication (to me, at least) being that he's somehow lowering himself by being a bottom. Yeah... there's all this power struggle going on when you use "top" and "bottom" as a noun. I am usually the guy who gets fucked but that doesn't mean I can't fuck or that I haven't fucked or that somehow my "natural" state is to be fucked by. And for me, at least, it totally depends on who I'm with. With my most recent ex, we didn't do much fucking at all, in the literal sense of the word. With my boyfriend, we haven't fucked period.

Doing just one thing all the time seems pretty boring.

5. Dejavu

lol.. no i didnt!

anyway, i agree with you, although i dont agree with not F*king atal in a relationship. But then again in my current relationship it seems that after 2 years the sex is starting to slide. But that happens to any couple that have been together for a long time. I dont know why but my BF has a.... i dont know what to call it. A great lust for sex with more than one person at a time and we have may a time been involved in orgys with up to 6 people.

Anyway back to the point of the thread, i am verse when possible.

6. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh I didn't mean to imply we're never going to... we just never have.

7. Dejavu

As i pass the 49 hours no sleep mark, please forgive me if im dull....

[oh ya i suffer from severe insomnia... i sleep when i fall asleep... wherever that may be. I dont go to bed a lie down i sleep where i sit, mostly on the sofa or in this chair. If im lucky ill get dragged to bed by my BF.]

8. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Urgh... don't you start hallucinating after 48 hours with no sleep? That must suck.

9. Dejavu

Nah no Hallusinations lol. I become a bit silly and annoy ppl on MSN, generaly talk crap and drink tea.

10. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Well lets bring this thread back on subject shall we.

Bottom. Although i wouldnt rule out being versatile. But bottom is my comfort zone...its what i like best so ill stick to it for now. Everybody is to some extent, Vesatile. But i just voted which is my prefered state...and the "none of your business option really didnt have to be put there. If people didnt want you to know they'd just not vote:icon_wink .

11. imad

This subject confuses me... a really good friend of mine (he's straight) always says that I'm going to be a bottom (he likes to say "you're going to be a catcher, not a pitcher"), based on my personality or something.

Both sides seem equally pleasurable (and, given enough thought, equally disgusting) so I won't know until I try both.

This was one of the subplots in The Tragedy of Miss Geneva Flowers. A couple in the book both really liked to get fucked more than fucking, so they had a problem. :lol:

12. Dejavu

bring in a third party... always works for me and my BF since my BF likes to take as much as he does give, and i cant do that for him.

13. Heat Wave

i am yet to do them but i would love to be bottomed. but i would love to bottom someone as well :wink:

14. chrisg

I think I would be more of a top (although I haven't tried anything yet). Bottoming does look very pleasurable, too, of course, so maybe I'd be versatile. Or at least try it.

15. boysbe

I couldnt put a finger on this myself. Surprisingly we should know our body well than others. Probrably I'm in the category of versatile. Most of the times I will be the bottom but if I'm totally in the heat, I will be the top :grin: