1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do I go from here?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by tscott, Dec 21, 2013.

1. tscott

I've certainly accepted the inevitable...I don't think there's a good time for my wife...hey, I could be suprised by here reaction...we met cute on a new year's eve...can't end it then...was thinking after "Little Christmas...that way this isn't burdened with anything already emotionally laden...it's been a good holiday, except for my crying jags...just looking at things as a lot of "lasts"...maybe I'm hurting myself more than anyone else by stringing this out...am seeing my vicar this week and my shrink after the new year...at least with the holiday there is some time to recoop...thanks biAnnika

2. tscott

Well, 12th Night is nearly upon us...and I'm getting ready to start the hurricane or as one friend said rip off the band-aid. I'm hoping it ends with you took your sweet time admitting it, and you're still my best friend, but realistically maybe not so much. I'm back to needing distractions. I want to go out to bears night tomorrow at a local pub, but can't figure out some way to be out. I'd love a roll in the hay (my libido's back), but what I really want is to meet some like-minded people and make some friends. Sure can't count on my pals being there for me. I might be suprised. Rambling. Sorry. Guess I should go to bed get a fresh take on things in the morning.