1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When do most gay guys lose their virginity?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Theagonist, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I haven't even had my first kiss yet :frowning2: nor have I really ever even dated a guy. I was "talking" to a guy in December who is just amazing, but it didn't work out cause I can't drive, he's 18, and I have extremely overbearing (and abusive) parents who don't let me do anything unless I describe everything... and I can't let them know I'm gay.. that would very, very bad, but I think my mom knows, idk how. When I tell people that I haven't ever kissed a guy they are like "wtf, how not?" because apparently I'm very attractive, but I don't see it. I go to a catholic school (though I'm an agnostic.. bordering Panthiestic/Omnitheisic Pagan lol), so there aren't many guys at my school I can date; there's one bi guy, but he's a freshman, and a major creep, and not attractive at all. I know like 2 bi guys who go the public school (there's defiantly more since my city has 40,000 people), but they are kind of below my standards.. which sounds douchey, but It's important to me

I don't want to be behind all of this stuff :frowning2:

2. Dalmatian

Re: When do mos gay guys lose their virginity?

Heh, I came out to myself at 28. Dude, you are not behind anything :wink: Don't put pressure on yourself. Just keep your own pace and don't feel that you *have* to have a boyfriend.

Btw, I like you religious profile :grin: Agnostic pantheist/omnitheist pagan.. It's like you are saying: we can't know, so screw it, it might just be every old tale's true :grin:

#2 Dalmatian, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  3. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

Well.. It's more like.. We can never know, but all religions are mere interpretations of the same things, some are riducsouly stupid by saying they know (christanity), but all I do know is that there is some grand force that deeply entwined within nature, and I'm more so compelled to believe in those pagan gods.. it's only the Celtic gods too. I just feel like they have some energy, or life force, I guess it's hard to explain, but I feel a connection with them, I don't really worship them,... Listening to music like this doesn't help XD OMNIA (Official) - Fee Ra Huri - YouTube

4. Neoteric

Neoteric Guest

Don't stress :slight_smile:
    I'm a virgin too

5. Hexagon

If I may... don't date because thats what people do. If you meet a guy you like, then date. And fuck. If you want. But there is more to life than that, and you'll miss out on the other stuff if you're constantly looking for a boyfriend. And if anyone ever criticises you for that, just ask them to forgive you for enjoying life.

6. BornInTexas

I haven't even kissed someone yet. Just enjoy life, and if you happen to meet a guy that you like, you can date him. You don't HAVE to have sex.

7. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

We should form a virgin thread and share advice lol

8. Mrcake

I'm 21 years old and am a virgin. I haven't even kissed a dude or a woman yet, and that thought it troubling. We have all heard of the '40 year old virgin' story, and we never want to be that guy...but I would say, let love come to you and don't force a relationship on yourself.

9. Cotillion

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I can't say anything to the tune of "most", but both my first kiss and the the first time I had sex were at age 21. That said, despite what some people will try to insinutate, being a virgin isn't some sort of horrible disease that you should feel bad about or worry overmuch about trying to rid yourself of as soon as possible. It'll happen when it happens, and with luck it'll turn out to be the right time with the right guy and it'll be awwesome.

10. catatonie

Statistically the age is higher for lgbt people than it is straight people.
    I don't have the links but I remember reading the "average" is somewhere in the late teens-twenties range.
    Which doesn't seem strange to me at all, when you consider the proportions we're working with and the social attitudes and general confusion.

11. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I'm 18 and havent even been kissed! :O So I know how you feel

12. Zmajcek

Zmajcek Guest

I was stressing too about this since I had my first kiss when I was 21 and until then I thought it would never happen to me. However, after it actually happens everything makes much more sense and (usually) one start's progressing much faster. The first kiss and experience with another guy really gave me the strength to open my eyes, be more brave and open about my desires and feelings and finally find more willing partners. Finding a boyfriend has still proven to be a bit tricky, but I decided I'm not gonna stress about this one at the current point.

13. studdeddon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

It depends on how much courage and motivation you put in getting laid. Most people get tipsy or drunk. But, it would be best if you do it with someone you are emotionally attached with, a friend, an acquaintance. It may or may not be awkward after but the guilt won't be that deep.

14. Pain

Pain Guest

Most gay men I've spoken to (and that's a lot) find the concept of virginity foolish and demeaning. But, asking for a blanket age of first-ever sexual contact is like asking at what age did most people contract a form of cancer; it goes over the entire age spectrum. For example, a friend of mine went through abuse when he was six years old, and he, in some peoples' definition, lost his virginity. Another friend of mine hasn't had sex once, and he is 32. This is a question to which I must answer you that there is no norm. Though, coming out would probably expedite the process.

#14 Pain, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
  15. ilayis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

It all happens a different ages and times for a lot of people.Dont feel pressured to do something now

16. June Cleaver

I agree there is no "NORMAL" age for this. I am not a typical gay person from what I read on here as far as my life experence so far. I am trans anyway. For me I was about 12 when the guys around me started noticing me in a sexual way. So I did the first sex act in the 6th grade. Now we played throughout the rest of school and he became my first partner until I was 20. I had a bunch of guys ask throughout my time in school though. Don't be discouraged, It will happen naturally. June

17. Lewis

I'll let you know when I do :/

18. leer

I had just turned 17 when I lost mine it was with a bi man who was 29 had been talking for a few weeks and meeting for coffee I sort of got the impression he wanted it to go much further & i will admit my hormones were going through the roof at the times i was 17 :slight_smile:.anyhow after our 4th meet I just came out with it. you wanna go somewhere private? I was at his house soon after and doing it soon after that. he was bottom btw so i sort of did all the physical work . I do sort of regret it maybe I could have waited longer but at the time i just wanted it to happen . Dont think there is a set age It happens when you feel ready .

#18 leer, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  19. Duplexaxis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Studdeddon is absolutely right. I lost my virginity at 17 and I was very very drunk. I was quite the slut for the ensuing year and slept around with guys and girls and whilst it felt fucking awesome at the time now it feels very shallow. Having met a guy for a period and falling in love for the first time all my stupid sleeping around seems very silly indeed and I feel like a right mug

Just an endnote: don't let my post put you off sex. When its with the right person it's amazing! Best orgasm of my life even if my bum did hurt for a while :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . I would highly reccomend bottoming. When done right its incredible

#19 Duplexaxis, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  20. Jared

I lost mine late last year at 19, I don't regret waiting, I liked the guy who I lost it to so it was worth the wait. At 16 you're definitely not behind, I never kissed anyone until right after I turned 19. The average guy loses his virginity at ~17, though I believe it is later for gay guys.