1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did you guys found out you were LGBT?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thatoneguy81, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Trying to sound a bit hip there at the end? And failing?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm pretty sure that was meant as an abbreviation of "years old", just like how he wrote "10 years old".

3. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You never know haha but that sounds logical.

4. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

I knew that I was into guys when I was around 12 or 13. There was a guy in my class that I had a huge crush on, and I thought about him a ton after he moved away.

5. ScatteredEarth

I've done gay acts in the past, I'd say as far as oh, 4th or 5th grade but I never really thought it was anything. Then I started questioning my self around 7th grade.. I brought up all the gay things I've done in the past as well as the straight things. I thought about how I felt with both of them and simply couldn't see if I was any less attracted to either acts and came to the conclusion of Bisexual.. So let's say... 13 when I was in mild denial.. 14 when I was questioning.. and 15 when I accepted myself for being a Bisexual.

6. Donnerschlag

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Knew I was different around 4th Grade but the realization of being gay sank in when I went to high school. Had my first gay thing when I was 11/5th Grade. Being bullied in Grade School and High School, I successfully hid in the closet when I started College. Now i know i'm gay but i won't open it to anyone, even my parents, since the place I live in and the University I go to is full of homophobes.

7. BuyTheStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've known since I was in 4th grade, when I realized that I felt funny when I was around "good looking" boys.. Then I realized that these were the same feeling's that the girls had when they saw the same boy's. I learned in my 3rd grade christian school that guy's liking guy's (or vice-versa) was a BIG NO NO, so I was freaking out.

It really hit me hard in 5th grade when I took my first Sex Ed class at the school (Which covered the basics of the male body) and I was erect the whole video, I mean people saw me shaking in my seat because I was so turned on. It scared the shit out of me that my privates were reacting like that to other guys, and I had to leave the room half way through because I was overwhelmed by my attraction for guys. However, I never told anybody about it because I knew they would tell my parents (And since guy's liking guy's is a no no in christian school I thought they were going to throw me away, the same way you throw away a broken toy)

In 7th grade I had shrouded my emotions for men from everyone until I found out about "internet p**n" and I guess my curiosity got the best of me and I looked it up, and when I saw the man and the woman getting it on, I never took my eyes off the man and jizzed in my pants. It was so scary, I felt this white fluid running down my pants and I thought I popped a white blood vessel or something like that... I cried myself to sleep so many night's, afraid that god made a mistake and that he is going to send me to hell as soon as I died, so I continued to pretend that I liked woman in hopes I could bypass god's standards.

However, my urges and cravings for men and sex were too strong and I finally watched gay p**n for the first time and my release was so big it went everywhere and I freaked out, it had to have been 10x bigger then when I watched straight p**n.. I knew then that I was 100% gay.. and I knew then that I had known that since I was in 4th grade, but I never wanted to accept myself... until now.. :slight_smile:

8. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

When I was 13/14 middle schooler

9. FloatingPiano

I knew when I was about 13 or 14, but I ignored the feeling until I was 16. I had various crushes on female celebrities and friends at school. I had a relationship with a guy, but it was more of a brother sister relationship to me, and we never even kissed.

Around age 16 I really finally accepted that I was gay, and I knew being with girls would bring me more happiness than forcing myself to be into guys.

10. ScatteredEarth

I edited a bit of the post.. But essentially I couldn't have worded that any better. That reminded me of basically my entire school life. It's pretty miserable when I think about it because I could never get very many friends. And the ones I did get were 'odd'. The females in my life were never exactly sexually attractive to me.. Whenever I looked at a girl I wouldn't see sex, but something deeper. But with men, it's just that strong lust of pure physical attraction that really scared me.

In all honesty I was about to just cave in with my despair before I came to this site. It's been amazing this far.