General News When dead children have no names: Israel's terrifying descent into numbness

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by RainDreamer, Aug 3, 2014.

1. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    - I am proudly Jewish, religiously and ethnically.
    - I am a proud American and proud Israeli citizen.
    - I am a proud Zionist.
    - I am sexually confused (most likely gay), but find solace in the fact that around 80% of American Jews, and 70%+ of all Israelis support LGBT Rights.
    - My heartbreaks for the Palestinians who have been caught in the crossfire of Hamas' terror. However, Israelis have a right to live in peace w/o fear of rockets being launched over them. The Iron Dome might intercept most of the rockets...but some do hit houses and civilian areas.
    - Israel has the right to exist, and the right to be a country. Jerusalem is the holiest city in Judaism, and Jewish roots have been traced to Israel for thousands of years.
    - Israel only targets areas where militant action is present; where rocket launchers are present; where rockets are hidden; and where terror bases are located. Sadly, those places are schools, homes, hospitals and mosques.
    - Hamas has been caught using civilians as human shields.
    - Hamas has a history of kidnapping Israeli Soldiers, and civilians.
    - Hamas has stated in it's charter that it's goal is to murder and genocide ALL Jews and Christians in the area known as Israel.
    - There was never a country called Palestine, just a geographic region and a territorial name given to them by the Romans and later the British.
    - The word Palestine/Palestinians aren't even Arabic...they are Roman given.
    - 20%+ of Israel is Arab/Muslim...almost no Jews, and very few Christians, live in Gaza.
    - Gaza attacked Israel first...in literally every recent conflict between the two parties here. (2008 - Cast Lead was a defensive operation by Israel; 2012 - Pillar of Defense was a defensive operation by Israel; 2014 - Protective Edge is a defensive operation by Israel)
    - There is no occupation. Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005...Gazans proceeded to elect Hamas terrorists to power in their ONLY elections.
    - Israel AND Egypt put blockades against Gaza...starting in 2007 because of the rocket attacks into Israel and the terror attacks by Hamas w/i Egyptian borders.
    - Israel provides food, water, and electricity to Gaza despite the conflicts.
    - Israeli hospitals treat Palestinians who are injured.
    - Israeli charities, like Save A Child's Heart help Palestinian children and thousands of other kids from Africa/South America/Middle East get much needed heart surgeries.
    - Israel has been a supporter of gay rights for a long time.
    - Israel is the only country in that hellhole region that allows gay adoption and gay rights.
    - Israel proudly boasts it's gay pride parades in Tel Aviv and even in conservative and religious Jerusalem.
    - Homosexuals get killed by Gaza for being who they are.
    - Mahmoud Abbas in the West Bank doesn't give gay Palestinians rights either.
    - Israel gives Muslims full rights within it's borders
    - Israeli Jews have to serve in the military while Muslims don't have too.
    - Some Muslims and Arab in Israel don't even pay taxes due to preexisting situations and conditions.
    - The volunteer Israeli Arabs in the military serve with honor and dignity.
    - Israeli is very diverse ethnically and religiously...Jews, Christians, Muslims, Ba'hais, Druze, and others all share the same country and call it home.
    - The reason Israel has bomb shelters is because Israel built them or asked America to built them. Hamas has not done this, and shows no signs of doing this. Israel went to America and asked for an Iron Dome...Hamas has not. The West Bank has not.
    - Hamas uses children as human shields. Hamas trains a lot of children under 10 years old to be terrorists, and creates disgusting TV programming that promotes the mass murder of Jews and Christians.

@ Rosepetal: I see conspiracy theories are hip again. Hamas terrorists killed our boys. Palestinians celebrated over their kidnappings...Israeli officials arrested the evil people who killed that poor Muslim boy within DAYS. Israel put more effort into finding that boy's killer then they did to find the three murdered Jewish boys.

The ISIS/ISIL/Islamic State is ethnically cleansing Christian communities in Iraq...and people are preoccupied with calling for Israel's destruction and to end the nonexistent "occupation"? Please, this is just more of the far left's hypocrisy.

The far-left only stands for equality when it feels like it.

Hamas training 100,000 children to become militants and terroristsHamas: 100,000 children to train at military camps this summer - Washington Times
    BBC claims that Israel is not randomly killing people in GazaBBC News - Caution needed with Gaza casualty figures
    Most Gay-friendly and least Gay-friendly countries/territories...Palestinian territories are one of the least friendly w/ 93% of Palestinians being "resistant against homosexuality." The 20 most and least gay-friendly countries in the world | GlobalPost
    Israel has one of the world's most pro-gay militaries in the world. Israeli military one of the world
    70% of Israelis, including 89% of Secular Israelis, support LGBT Rights. 70% of Israelis support equal rights for gays | i24news - See beyond
    Hamas manuel promoting terrorism and barbarism found: Hamas’ disturbing ‘human shields’ manual | New York Post
    Israel warns civilians of plans to hit terror targets: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/09/w...aflet-israeli-attackers-warn-gazans.html?_r=0