What's your secret

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by theWorldisYours, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Homo Novus

I'm a lesbian. *gasp* Betcha didn't see that one coming.

Nah, that's hardly a secret anymore... My biggest secret... I don't want my girlfriend (or anyone else for that matter) to know the details of my typical "fantasies". I keep them hidden, and when asked about them, I avoid the topic or lie about them. *shame*

2. Danielle

Danielle Guest

That I manipulate people to serve my own purposes on a very consistent basis and I don't even feel bad about it.

3. gonecountry

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i talk shit about people behind their backs sometimes. but i'm trying to stop.
    also i'm gay. so there's that too

4. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

I don't have my driver's license because I have a fear of driving. Get over it!

Ironic, yeah, but I am really not ready to give driving a go just yet.

5. Rooni321

I have an alter ego.
    Jennifer from Jennifers body. I use her when I don't want to feel or when I was to be spontaneous.
    My alter ego philosophy:
    "What would Megan Fox do?"

6. Koll

I lie about myself. Often. and a lot.

7. kellymporta

My secret is that I like classical music. Every time I listen to music I always use headphones so no one finds out about my musical tastes. Considering that my family suspects I'm gay, I don't want to give them more reasons for them to believe that I'm gay (considering that classical music is not viewed as such a manly type of music).

8. Mimerio

My secret is that I plan my life out too much, I've been thinking about marriage and I haven't even got a boyfriend yet!

9. orlaith

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Actually...EC is my secret at the moment. My Mum knows about my girlfriend but no one (except my sister and we haven't talked about it) knows about EC...

I'm not a big sharer so its not a deliberate secret...although to be honest I don't really want to see the look on my Mum's face when I say the words 'online forum'...I think she's convinced people who talk over the internet instead of face to face have something wrong with them! And then there's the inevitable 'if you wanted someone to talk to why didn't you come to me?' question...how do you answer that?!

10. stad90

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'd have to say my biggest secret is I'm overly cautious. For example, I'm a super mega ultra virgin. Not just sexually, but with everything. Like I just drank (and got drunk-ish) for the first time last weekend. And the only reason I'm like this is because I was so frightened of doing something wrong while drunk that I held back for 19-and-a-half years. Likewise, I have never kissed a guy (nor done anything else) because I'm too afraid of ruining our friendship. Also, I'm such a therapist that most of my friends rely on me as that "friend" they can run to, which makes me the king of of the "friend zone".

That was a bit rambling-ish, but I'm okay with it.

11. Jonathan

I want to drown my emotions in a river of nothingness

12. Rinamir Mortem

"What's your secret?"

L'oreal. 'coz I'm worth it...

13. throw

I like to imagine a future where I do amazing and wonderful things for the world. Then after I die, my kids write a book about how I did all of these things and still managed to be the world's greatest mom. :icon_redf

Cheesy, I know. But even if I don't save the world, I want to have kids someday and be a really great mom.

14. Noir

Even though my skin crawls at the thought of marrying a man, I still want to marry a woman and have kids....