What's your Preference?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nate16, Aug 25, 2015.

1. FlyingCheese

Out Status:
    A few people
    In theory polygamy sounds nice to me because more love for more people, but in actuality I think I would be too insecure, possesive and jealous.
    Like yeah cuddling with, caring for and loving more than one person or knowing that it's what would make my partner happier seems alright to me.

But fearing that they'd do that because they just don't like me as much as they like someone else or fearing that they enjoy sex or a relationship with someone else in polygamy makes me think it would be best to tell them it's me and not them and I can't do polygamy.

If it were sexually open as opposed to romantically I especially can't do that, unlike polygamy that starts romantically I wouldn't even consider polygamy that's sex based

2. Blue787Bunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Monogamy for sure...

For starters there are a multitude of sexually transmitted diseases as well as a whole other sort illnesses which my partner can infect me with. I have seen these cases, worked with these cases. And I have no plans of being one of its "victims".

When I have a partner I tend to view him as my potential life long partner. I don't think I can live my whole life being with a guy who is with another guy. Three in a relationship is too crowded and seems to lack a sense of intimacy.

I view myself highly and to have my partner look for another one means that I am not enough for him. That ain't happening, I don't want that huge blow to my ego.