1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your input on religion?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GreenBeast123, Mar 30, 2016.

1. L0ser

I'm a very secular person. Religion has never made sense to me, and the more I thought about it the more issues I had with it. However people can believe what they wish to, and I'm completely fine with that as long as they don't force their beliefs on others. This includes my beliefs as well.

2. AKindOfMagic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am not very religious but I'm Christian. I am not sure who God is, but I am sure who He isn't. I think everybody gets to believe what they want to believe, and should be able to practice any religion as long as it doesn't harm others.

3. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm an Athiest that's a secular humanist. If people think you need to be religious to be a good person, that should reflect on them. Honestly I never understood that line of thinking. Are you saying the only reason you want to make the world a better place is because you think the sky god will come down and torture you forever? How about I just try and be the best person that I can be and treat everyone with the respect and dignity that they deserve. I don't not kill people because it's illegal or because I could be tortured for infinity in hell. I don't kill people because I find it an unethical thing to do.

Believe whatever you want to believe - just don't push it on impressionable kids, use it for a justification for wars or laws, and don't treat people poorly because of it.