1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats your favourite video game and why?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MaraJ, May 16, 2021.

1. staticinmyattic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The Marathon Trilogy. Legit changed my life

2. AvatarRoku

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Mine would have to be a AC game probably Odyssey. Great story love Greek myths and kinda found the main guy rather hot

3. tidalpool127

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm, this isn't the greatest game I've ever played but for me the most important video game would be Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Here's why:

-It was the first video game I ever played. The Sega Genesis was the first console I ever played.

-My best friend who I was super close with introduced me to this game and video games in general when I was little. I was too little to realize I was gay, but he was the first little kid semi-crush I had. I always used the Sega as an excuse to go to his house lol.

-About 2 years after I first played it, my little brother and I got a Sega Genesis with Sonic 2. I'd play as Sonic mostly and he would be Tails. However, we both weren't good enough to get past the later levels, so our Dad would take over Sonic and my brother and I would switch playing Tails between levels. We spent many an early 90s Saturday afternoon playing together like that. Those were good times.

4. FireFox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I flick between games quite often but currently I've been playing a lot of No Mans Sky, I hadn't played it for quite a while but the new update was pretty sweet so mostly playing that at the moment. I also love Fallout 4 but Fallout 3 is my favourite when I can actually run the game without it crashing but on the crashing front New Vegas is worse. Ugh Bethesda :rolling_eyes: