1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the hottest thing about girls?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrimsonThunder, Nov 13, 2007.

1. lostinthought9

i like dark-haired people...and chicks that are into cars, that's hot...and tough chicks, the ones that can kick ass!

2. RENThead

umm, i kinda like sporty girls.. not butch. (i wouldnt refuse someone but)

average build, but i wouldnt mind a little bit bigger - (because i am a little that way myself)

the hair... i love scruffy hair, that still looks good, but also looks like sex hair.

i love Katherine Moennig (shane from the L word) i also love alice - leisha (cant remember last name - alice) and i love lara aswell.. :slight_smile:
    im kinda just addicted to that show....

i would totally date someone that looked like shane (just not with a personality like shane)

3. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

YAY!! Im not the only one ... she looked so good in the golden compass lol... but on my list kiera knightly would have to come second.

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually go more for brunette girls, but that's not a huge factor. The most important thing for me is a pretty face and great smile.

5. Grantious

ha ha steve trust u

6. PEEKINGOUT

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I Love Brunettes, Well, And Blondes...for That Matter I Love All Women. I Love Thier Soft Touch, I Love Long Smooth Legs, I Love A Nice Petite Figure...but What I Love The Most Is Sexy Pedicured Feet...uummm I Love Pretty Feet, Painted Toes, Anklets....gosh I Gotta Quit, I'll Get Myself All Worked Up Here.

7. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

Reasonably feminine, brown hair, brown eyes would be my pick. I also go for petite, thin but not really like anorexic girls.

8. ErikPinkLovesU

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    EWWW thats just a weirdo question. NOTHING!!! jk I love their hair like fergies hair is so pretty mmmm

9. I'm the first one to say this, but... smell. Gosh, this sounds weird but.... this girl I like, she has a smell- like flowery. It makes me dizzy. My mind is a bit consumed with her right now...

Okay, so if I wasn't obsessing over this girl right now, I would say eyes. I love pretty eyes on anyone- girls or boys. And I think those overly skinny, blonde, tan, perfect girls are so unattractive. Give me someone with flaws. I think flaws are sexy. ~megan~

10. Vampyrecat

hmm..I like eyes, and good curves, pretty fingers which are long and finely boned, not anorexic girls. I also like girls with well looked after hair. there is nothing that can bring a girls appearance down like her hair. If it's not looked after (dry/oily, lank lacking shine) then I just kind of tend to not look at it (the hair),but I really do prefer girls with well looked after hair. I have no objections to crazy colours, but certain cuts, styles and general state of being will put me right off.
    Which is a bit hypocritical I suppose, because I never brush my hair because it's too curly and it goes BOOF! and out to my shoulders if I do.

Smell is something I would actually pass over. I'm not a huge fan of scented deoderants, because some types set off my migraines.

11. Scented deoderants can bother me too. It's her hair that smells good. (Don't ask how I know what her hair smells like....) :icon_wink ~megan~

12. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

i like nice asses. and boobs.

13. Trumpetplyer23

I like athletic girls, with a fairly decent build, not a girl who could bench press more than I weigh with one arm, that freaks me out a little.

Long, thick, brown hair. A very, very nice smile. Not overly girly, but someone who cares about how they look. I don't like the fussy 'oh my god, I just broke a nail. I need to do my hair, again, for the fifth time this minute' girl. Big feet and hands, I don't know, I just find that attractive in a girl. Pretty eyes, definately a turn-on for me.

Definately a certain level of confidence in themselves. If you don't love yourself, how can you love anyone else?

Breasts are nice, but, I'm not very tempted to look at a girls chest that much, I swear.

Last thing, a cute butt, that's a must.

#93 Trumpetplyer23, Apr 14, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  14. Orion

Their uniqueness, their smell (specially their hair) smile, and sense of fragility.

Of course in the body department I like Boobies! haha, really breasts are. . very intresting and I like the female figure, it makes much more harmony than a male's.
    That and a cute butt too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. jazzrawr

16. FlatEarth

The hottest thing about girls is the smile, definitely. That sweet, gentle grin they give... most of them, that is.

17. Bevo

Bevo Guest

For me I look for sophistication: dress sense, intelligence, eloquence and kindness.