1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your first kiss like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cutiepop, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Cutiepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I got mine three weeks ago...I daydreamed about it forever and I'm 17 and my (now) ex-gf took me on a date and we were long distance and it was our first date together after 6 months together and so the second I saw her I got so excited we hugged and I just kissed her and yes it was magical and all sparks and whatnot for me but none for her so anyway she left me because the date went bad for her.

I'm glad I got my first kiss over with cause I was so scared of it and now I want to kiss tons of other girls but it hurts because I waited so long for my first kiss and I gave it to the wrong person and now I'm stuck with that memory forever...sigh.

2. TeaCupQueer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mine was in a game of truth or dare and it was awful

3. timo

I was drunk, it was terrible.

4. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Never had one.... Few people have wanted to, but I need to know someone really well before I can.

5. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have yet to get kissed, I hope it's soon. XP I'm getting tired of waiting.

6. Lyana

I was 17, it was a guy. I'd been flirting with him all evening, just having fun, and wasn't expecting it. So it was a bit of a surprise, not particularly enjoyable, but not disgusting either. No sparks at all. I kissed him a couple more times after that, because I was intrigued by the newness of kissing and wanted to see how good it could be.

I don't regret it. I like the guy, he was totally respectful about it, and we still talk sometimes. I just wasn't really that interested. And the fact that it came as a surprise means I was never scared of not being good at it, either then or later.

7. Vashta Nerada

Girl: Don't really remember, like twelve years old at a disco never knew her name.

Guy: As far as first kisses go it was pretty good I liked him a lot at the time, I think I was fourteen

8. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Gay kiss: Meh...The only reason we kissed is because our (female)friend told us to...At that moment, I thought he was a good kisser, but future kisses bested him...

Straight kiss: Awful...It was a game of truth or dare, and I was trying to imagine a hot guy(with a penis), but the smell of girl perfume didn't let me...Zero sexual arosement...

9. wolf of fire

I had mine last Friday and oh my God it was awesome. I won't give you all the details but it went something like this: mine and my girlfriend's first official date, we went for a walk in the woods and sat down on a log and drank some wine, we talked and than we kissed. We had had cheek kisses and stuff before and this one felt weird compared to them but good. After a bit we kissed some more and it felt less weird and it felt amazing.

10. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Girl: I was 8 or something, it was with a girl and I didn't like it.. It didn't do anything to me.

Guy: Coming soon! At the end of this month hopefully. ^-^

11. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first kiss. Soft and warm. Then as time went on, it felt like acid. Probably because the girl I dated turned out to be a cheating bitch. Not sure if I have had a "real kiss" yet.

12. MORTAL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Definitely not as magical and as ASMR-inducing as movies would like suggest.

13. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It depends what counts as a kiss. It could either be when I was 11 with my then-"boyfriend", or when I had just turned 13 - at a disco.

With the "boyfriend", it was more like a long peck, because, we were 11 and had no idea what we were doing. People were watching us. It must have been a week or so into our month-long "relationship". I had some kind of feelings for him before the kiss, but the moment it happened, everything just felt so wrong. The rest of that "relationship" I just walked around debating if I should break up with him or not, which I eventually did. Thank god we were eleven so a relationship meant being all awkward around each other. Good times.

But if that counts, I would say I had my first gay kiss at about that age too, when I 'married' my close friend.
    As I'm writing this, I'm getting so many flashbacks of the hella gay things I did with my friends... I had my way with the ladies.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Anyhow, when I was 13, at a disco at a camp (with about 1000 participants), I guess it was more "real". The guy I first kissed tasted like ketchup. Yum. I made out with two additional guys that night, so I didn't find it horrible. It definitely felt 'empty' though and I remember wondering how long it would go on. I think it had a lot to do with wanting to feel "adult".

[​IMG]
    Note: I don't consider "slut" to be a bad thing.

I've never kissed someone I've had feelings for. Although.. I'm thinking that maybe I did have feelings for the girl I 'married'. I definitely wasn't aware of it at the time though. In conclusion, I've never kissed someone while being certain about my feelings for them.

I don't really regret any of it.

Why is my reply so long?

14. Hemlock

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Girl: I was 15 and it was in a movie theater. Can't remember the movie. We broke up shortly after. Wasn't great.

Guy: Only a couple months ago. It was alright. We're no longer together.

15. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was 9 she was 8 she wasn't a bad kisser though and I liked it then when I still thought I liked girls.

16. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    People make a big deal out of first kisses, but I don't think there should be too much pressure on it. Glad yours was nice, though.

My first kiss went a little like this :wink:

I was a girl, I was 13, I liked her as a friend, but she liked me more and I kissed because I thought that's what I was supposed to do. It was fine alright, but there was no real spark or energy with it. I assume things will be different for my first kiss with a guy :slight_smile:

17. C P

C P

I haven't had a first kiss so am unable to answer the question.

That is all.

18. Kenaria

The first time I kissed a girl I was a little baby and my mom kissed me.
    The first time I kissed a boy I was a little baby and my dad kissed me.

Never kissed anyone outside of family, but with how many girls chased me in my days of elementary school I'm honestly surprised.

19. SaltyCaramel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    First kiss with a guy: I was in 8th grade, he was a freshman (scandalous I know!) and we took my dog on a walk and kissed behind a tree. It was exciting because I thought it was supposed to be. Realistically it was underwhelming.

First kiss with a girl: She was my best friend. It was so late and we had been flirting. At the time I didn't realize that I was intending to do it but looking back I totally prepared myself to kiss her. Things escalated pretty quickly and it very scary and weird but it made sense and was soft and perfect and I got all of these feelings I had never felt with the guys I dated. Kind of my "aha" moment. It didn't work out between us unfortunately, but it was worth the wait regardless.

20. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Crap...my post should say "I was with a girl", not "I was a girl". lol I did not have a sex change -_-