1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What type of guy or girl are you attracted to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChromeNerd, Sep 25, 2013.

1. swingthatway

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really attracted to girls who wear those 'hipster-style' glasses and dress in a kind of edgy yet neat fashion. Also I love short hair, ear-piercings and really nice eyes <3.

Personality wise, I love a girl who can be really passionate about something she loves, and is confident in herself. Also a girl who is willing to cheer me up when I'm down and listen to me rant about nonsensical things. She also has to be fairly energetic - I really don't like girls who just sit around do nothing, then complain about how shitty their lives are.

2. Tic Code

This week is spirit week in anticipation of homecoming on Saturday, and the theme was Kentucky Derby Day. Soooo many preppy guys. :grin: I mean I guess I've always had a tendency to crush on guys who dress preppy, but today made it so much more blatantly obvious to me. I love preps xD

3. Hrantou

I can relate. I went to a private school so I saw a lot of preppy guys and I don't really know what it is about that but its really hot for some reason :wink:

Anyway, I don't really have a type since I'm really not picky. Just things that I find really attractive. I run into so many assholes these days that a big one I need is to just be a decent guy. Be caring, compassionate, or at least just not a dick to everyone. He's gotta be somewhat of a nerd or I have no idea what we're gonna talk about most of the time xD

4. Rexmond

It varies really, though I tend to go for the more mature men who have more defined features. I prefer 'average' build men to stockier men, but hairy is a must for me.

5. Tic Code

^Amen to that! :lol:

I need someone I can geek out with and who can appreciate the random useless knowledge I seem to have stored in my noggin. They can't be shallow or condescending either.
    Is it too much to ask for a nice guy? Being genuine is a major turn on for me :wink:

6. Purrnalist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Umm, that's a good question. I think I usually like creative guys, I tend to fall for musicians, artists, writers and such. I like people who like beautiful things, adventures, travelling, deep conversations, but can be silly too. About appearance, well, it's difficult to say because there are so many gorgeous people out there and they all look different. I guess that if you have a nice style, I'm very likely to think you look good.

7. Austin97

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    someone who will accept me, understand me and treat me like the boy that i am. they also have to have a sense of humor too

8. chartreuse

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    In both genders, I prefer a good-looking person who is musically/artistically talent. I also prefer a person with a good sense of style and good hair. Their personality must be nice and funny, too. I won't date jerks. I also would like a person who is intelligent and has a nerdy side, but not overwhelmingly so. I would want someone who isn't afraid to try new things, and has confidence, as long as they aren't arrogant.

In guys I prefer a more feminine looking guy. Like a guy that isn't all muscly and hairy; rather a more slender, but still toned appearance with less hair and a less masculine appearance. I also really appreciate pretty eyes and noses on guys. I like darker hair on guys, especially. Also, they have to be taller than me (5'7"). A year or two older, or occasionally my age, is usually the age range I fall for as well.

For girls I have a lot more variety in my preferences. Generally I go for the femme look, but depending on the person, more masculine is fine too. I can appreciate both curvy girls and thin girls, and everyone in between, but I don't tend to look for overweight people. I prefer girls my height and shorter, because in a homosexual relationship I feel as if I would be the more "masculine" one if that makes sense, even though I am very girly. For hair on a girl, anything goes, really. The girls I like now have extremely curly blond hair, chin length blue hair, and long, shiny brown hair. Smaller boobs, like C cup and below are my preference, but I do like a cute butt. :3

Of course, these are my ideals. None of these traits are necessary, but they must be a good person, at the very least. The rest are bonuses.

#68 chartreuse, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  9. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good personality and heart is a MUST! Soft butch to butch older Caucasian women. I've also always have had a thing for women with stocky body types(unlike my skinny butt)LOL!

10. Mysz

That, and the cute butt is an optional xD Also, they should be a girl or in the later stages of m-f transitioning. Intelligent conversations are fun, and it's a little hard dating and even talking to someone whose interests are limited to makeup or gossip.:dry:
    Big, happy smiles are always a bonus! :grin: [​IMG]

11. WiliamRoberts

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Spiked up hair ;P I also have a ginger bias :grin:

12. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

That about sums me up too. And I'm a guy. lol

13. deedubs

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I agree completely lol

14. Miss Loopy

I love quite innocent-seeming girls. Like I'm a pretty bad person really, though I don't look it. With boys however, I'm quite the opposite.

15. tex st

tex st Guest

Polite, polished, inspirational, and friendly :slight_smile: