What turns you on!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by greatfulyslow, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Tycho

I'm usually the "dominant" one, so when a passive girl pushes me up and then kisses me its a huge turn on.

2. lewis15

When a guy wears ripped jeans and you can see some skin on his thigh:grin: I love it.

Also, nice teeth, blue eyes, personality, a guy who can play piano and sing <3 Smiles, abs, pecs:slight_smile:, calf muscles, slightly grown up facial hair, blond hair. A lot!

3. Lewis

This may sound weird, buy when a guy is muscly, I like seeing like...the veins and definition. I know that sounds really odd, but it's like a chiseled look. I love masculine features like a square DEFINED jaw, maybe a little dimple in the chin etc. Creepy of me, but it's very attractive in my opinion.

4. Lark

Lark Guest

Confidence! Someone with a nice smile. Skinny jeans. Abs on a woman are so hot. Spanish speaker/accent. Intelligence.

I could think of more. XD

5. TheLilyTribe

Physically, I like redhead girls with brown eyes, and curves are always lovely as well.
    Mentally, I like girls who are confident enough to be themselves, if you have to fake who you are then what's the point, right?

6. pace e amore

As far as clothing goes, I go crazy for a guy with a beanie and a wife beater or hoodie. As for physical features, black hair, bleached hair, bulging pecs, and brown or green eyes. And for personality I like someone who likes to get drunk but doesn't make it their life, I like tomboyish girls and slightly feminine guys.

7. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Someone who is okay with who they are, and knows what they want.
    -Also a "fit" body never hurts either.....

8. sanguine

the shy kind of guys, so pretty much introverts, a big plus if the rear end is big and shapely

9. Custard

If you're talking appearance/personality-
    I'm more attracted to darker haired girls, but I guess it doesn't really matter.
    Dimples. Effing, dimples. Not necessary but a HUGE point.
    Great smile, cute laugh, loves to joke around with me.
    Hot eyes. I know that makes no since but I'm pretty sure that you get what I'm trying to say. Color doesn't matter. Texture, sparkle, blah blah blah... All are a turn on when it comes to eyes. Love eyecontact.

But if you're talking actions, touching, etc...-
    I go WEAK to my KNEES when a girl pulls me close, her arms around my waist.
    Or when she puts one arm around my waist and our bodies are almost one as we walk together.
    Or when she holds my hand.
    I love physical contact. Amg. <3

10. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Someone who is geeky and nice.

Someone touching my thigh works too.

11. FJ Cruiser

I love it when a masculine guy has a soft, romantic side.

12. I love a guy who can make me laugh, likes to cuddle, a geek with a big heart. Someone who is more outgoing, to compliment my introversion. And, he needs to be adventurous, willing to try out new things.

Physically, I would like a guy with darker hair, bright eyes, hairy, tall.

All are turn ons, but if he rubs my thigh, bites my lip, strokes my hair. Mmm! plus, plus!

13. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

my girl looves it when i wear ties! lol... me personally though i love when she isn't afraid to stand up to people over what she thinks is right. I love it when she and i watch tv or something when she sits in front of me, facing the same as me (ya kinda like spooning when ur sitting and still have your clothes on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) between my legs. turns me on like a switch :wink: and she knows it. also, short shorts b/c she has the sexiest legs I have ever seen... : P>x

14. Benzner123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Tall is number one on my list of turn ons, I can't HANDLE it. If he's tall I'll forgive a lot of stuff (except for being a dick).

I like more masculine guys, a nice body would be cool to.

15. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nerdiness. A frind of mine, whom I've always thought was cute, went as Jimmu Olson to Comic Con last year. I saw his pics on his FB page and found it to be super hot

16. Tizinsane

Out Status:
    A few people
    An incredible sense of humor is a MUST, a nice voice, great smile, blondes/dirty blondes (altho I dont limit myself), confident but not cocky., Not an complete interovert but not a extrovert either...I could go on and on....

17. Andane

Hmm, definitely one of the biggest turn-ons for me is a guy with a bit of facial hair. I'm also a sucker for a guy with a nice smile or pretty eyes. I once had a huge crush on a guy with all 3 features (and he was really nice and funny), and whenever he laughed or caught my eye, I swear I could feel my heart rate double. Of course, if he's a complete dick, it doesn't matter how attractive he is.

Also, I find a happy trail (or actually just belly/chest fur in general) pretty masculine and sexy too, and if I see a cute guy leaning back or stretching, I'll sometimes try and sneak a peak when his shirt pulls up a bit :grin:

18. GingerGuy

Guys who smile and are funny, and are also more interested in stuff related to the arts (like me) than in extreme sports. For me, these things are even more important than looks.

But of course I have physical preferences as well haha. Guys with wavy/ curly hair, guys with big noses (I know this one sounds very strange, but I think it makes then look very different from the typical pretty-boy look. And this is something that makes them more interesting and even more manly) I like muscles but you don't need them to make me like you.

Body hair, on the other hand..... I love that. If I find out a guy shaves, it's OVER.

Well, this is my list. I just realized I'm quite picky, even though I try not to be. At least I don't only like what is put in gay magazines everyday.

19. turtlestyle

turtlestyle Guest

Tall guys that tower over me as I'm only 5'5". I'm quite petite as well so it's easy for guys to throw me around a little...... which drivesd me crazy.

20. Harve

As a 6'4" guy these threads tend to give my ego multiple boosts.

Recently I've started finding lisps really cute / hot. I'm not sure about actually turning me on by someone's voice, but I definitely really like them!