1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to get her for her birthday/valentines day

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NewGirl24, Feb 10, 2015.

1. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm absolutely in love with my best friend and her birthday coincides with valentines and I want it to be super special. She's also in a show that night and I thought about surprising her afterwards with something. What should I do? Were really close and I need her in my life more than anything and I just want it to be great for her. I know people are going to say that I should come up with something since I know her and the rest of you don't, but generic ideas that I can personalize to fit our relationships. It's coming up so anything is helpful:slight_smile:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might think about baking something personal...

an idea might be some self made pizza...
    or a pre made pizza margherita, spiced up with some good cheese and pepperoni...
    or a self baked pie (use baking soda, no aftertaste..), maybe with nuts or grated chocolate...

and some words how much you appreciate them, maybe on a card made of your own...

and a small gift like maybe some earrings (watch out for non allergic materials).

hugs

3. GreyIce1

I like the baking idea!

4. Vinyl

If she's anything like my Valentine's Day-born friend, anything not Valentine's Day related~ She can't stand the holiday after sharing it with her birthday for years. x3

5. sweetfemme90

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Friendship bracelets? Maybe a necklace? Sometimes pinterest has cool ideas for home-made gifts. You can never go wrong with classic gifts like a rose or some candy.

6. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Definitely flowers after her show! Also, what sort of things does she like? Think of what she's passionate about, i.e. a TV show, a musical group, a certain cartoon character. And buy her something relating to that. She will feel flattered to know that you got her something she's passionate about. :slight_smile:

7. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's EXACTY what I was thinking.