What should I do with my feelings...?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by HappyWheel, Sep 30, 2015.

1. HappyWheel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi, so I'm now in eighth grade, I've just truly accepted myself last year, but I've realized that I've been crushing on this guy for over two years now, without myself realizing it.
    So the thing is now I'm really like thinking about him everyday, I keep noticing him all the time at school and can't get him out of my mind...
    I would love to be even just friends with him but then its like super awkward between him and me... I believe its mostly just myself.

I've tried to forget about him many times but have failed.. We aren't that close and I'm really confused if he even likes me at all. Can anyone please help me decide what to do? I'm kind of afraid to tell him how I feel though..

2. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wooooowwwww this sounds a lot like my situation XD except I'm friends with my crush and I've had feelings for her for EIGHT years.

Do you know what his sexual orientation is? It's kinda hard to go anywhere if you don't know.