1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Pisses You Off?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, May 21, 2015.

1. Qwertazoo

The way-too-common misconception between transgender and transexualism, because of that the media marks every transsexual as transgender and there's no REAL "transgender" in the news.

That's one of the biggest things that pisses me off.

2. GayLadIreland

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    when people turn your words around to fit into their argument

3. souverian

Myself. I'm usually fine with everything else.

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

People who think they know me like the back of their hand! People on this site for example.. A couple think i'm ''unempathetic'' when I truly believe I am one of the most empathetic people you would ever meet if you knew me in person. The way I react to certain things that piss me off on here does not make me ''cold or angry'' I just simply have an opinion on this one thing. Anyway.. in general with like murders and suicide and stuff I am very empathetic. Anything else really besides getting with someone with the opposite sex to hide your sexuality.

Don't presume you know me unless you've actually met me. Simple as that.

5. Cider

People that don't respect what I have to say because of my age. :-/

Honestly, having some sense of superiority in terms of knowledge and opinion over anyone that's younger than you is screwed but that's just my opinion.

6. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People who never text back

The fact that I won't be seeing any of my friends before Tuesday

The fact that it's 4am and I have to wake up at 10

7. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When youre in series (League of Legends) and your team is composed of whackos and trollers and flamers :dry:

8. Randomcloud

People who always borrow money off me and never pay me back, people who walk/drive really really slowly in front of me (and do not have a disability..they're just too busy chatting or staring at their phones), people who talk loudly in the movie theatre...

PEOPLE

9. iiimee

I REALLY hate conspiracy theorists... One person I know absolutely worships this guy named Alex Jones, and won't shut up about him- when I try to show him all the things Alex Jones got WRONG, he defends him, and just goes on to the next conspiracy... He is an Atheist like me, but he thinks the government is putting stuff in our water and food to make us gay *sigh* He's a nice guy at times- he loves gaming and has shown me awesome movies like Battle Royale, but jfc!

10. PerfectlyNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    America, mainly the southern states.
    How most people act.
    My school (stop saying I am going to hell for being Methodist, _ _ _ and _; stop implying that I am gay, teacher; stop the death threats; stop the hypocrisy; stop the fihting and saying fighting is good; stop the lies: animals do not feel pain, cannot think, and have no emotions; and that the Bible is always literal).
    How people say some rules do not apply in certain circumstances or certain people, when the rules say nothing about that
    People saying good job to girls who have never worn pants (even in blizzards)
    People not accept no as an answer
    People, most of the time (animals are nicer, less violent, more loyal, and can reason better than some people).
    Compliments about my voice, and other masculine things about my body

11. Van

Van

People! :dry:

12. Moonflower

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I LOL'ed when I saw this topic. If I would make a list of what pisses me off my computer and the coding for this site would be obsolete by the time I finished. But seriously, speaking only about people since that seems to be the topic of posts, people that put others down. I don't need to put others down in order to make myself look better. I'd like to help others, not tear them down.

13. CyanChachki

There's a lot that can upset me but most of it is internal, where I fester and brood inside but never really show it on the outside. However, the quickest ways to upset me are:

1. Staring at me while I eat. It bothers me the most because I know why they're staring. I get it, I'm big and for some odd reason, some people find entertainment in watching overweight people eat.. with that being said, I'm not a reality show, I'm not some side show freak that you can watch like a monkey in a cage. As my mom once said, "Fat people eat too" - both honest and true.

2. Repeating things - I'm not talking about songs or accidentally double clicking your pen.. no. I'm talking about the consistent repetition of things like saying the same word/making the same sound.

3. Complaining about everything. It's perfectly fine to complain about things, your life, your work day, your schooling.. maybe your family life.. but if you're going to make almost every moment - if not every moment - about you and how this or that is bothering you.. don't come to me. If you're having a crisis, I totally understand, but if you're going to complain about how your co-worker is being a jerk and all the things they do every 10 seconds.. don't come to me.

4. Compulsive lying. I get it, everyone lies now and then. I couldn't care less about a little white lie to get you out of something you don't want to do or lying to your ex about where you are to stay out of their way.. that doesn't matter to me.. but to lie to me about things that don't necessarily matter or to lie just so you can have some amazing story because your bored with your life is just not cool.

5. Telling me that I don't take care of myself or that I'm disgusting/unattractive because I'm overweight. I know, I eat a lot of junk. I know that there are days where I don't exercise at all.. but guess what? I do. I do exercise. I swim twice a week and I go bowling on Saturdays (and if you don't think that bowling is work out material, I dare you to go onto a bowling team for a few months) and I plan on going back to powerlifting after a year of taking it off in September. What do I do during the summers? I walk and I dance. It may not be the best of things to do, but it's something I do to keep in shape. I may not be thin but I am physically healthy. If you like, I can show you all of the medals, ribbons and trophies I've won through out the years. :slight_smile:

14. queermeerkat

queermeerkat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    People abusing their authority for personal and petty reasons.

15. MetalRice

People being liars.

16. Spacewalker

Texting. Especially one word answers.
    And above all: my pc or phone crashing!!

17. Ryujin

Stupid people.

I live a very angry life.

18. SpiritEnergy

Ignorance, stupidity, liars, people that don't keep their word.

19. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  20. kem

kem

Omnivores and the whole Cecil the lion thing. Yes I agree it's a terrible event but a lot of people aren't even thinking twice about the innumerable animals — cows, chicken, pigs — killed systematically on factory farms. Daily.