1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Physical Features Do You Find Attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by remainnameless, Jan 30, 2013.

1. CHML

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess it's the eyes or the smile :slight_smile: You can't fake a true smile and that is beautiful.

2. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Pretty facial features are by far the most important thing to me, no matter how sexy the rest of the body might be. I like cute boyish features, smooth skin, beautiful voluminous hair, and an overall youthful look...so basically people who look like the One Direction boys.

Nice flat chest and legs are also turn-ons.

Tight asses and yeah I'll be the first to admit nice penis & balls, are all fine bonuses....

3. A nice smile that reaches the eyes.
    Long, soft, clean hair.
    Hourglass figure.
    Shoulder blades.
    Clavicle.
    Boobs.

4. Andane

Well, one of my biggest things is probably facial hair :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I dunno what it is, but there's something about guys with a kind of scruffy, masculine look that really drives me wild.

5. SparkleDuck

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    butts.
    rofl
    and for some reason I really like certain kinds of noses.

6. jaysuss

Ass ass ass eyes ass ass ass

7. AaronG

AaronG Guest

Stubble is hot, average build (with abs), taller than me (i'm 6'2 not gonna happen I know) any hair color is fine, deep voices make me swoon

8. Renge

Eyes, smile, long hair, innocent face haha

9. Long Eyelashes, Red Hair

10. Flugelhorn38

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like red hair.

And tattoos.

11. Nyanko

Dark eyes
    Short black hair
    Baby soft-looking/tan skin
    A soft smile. They always make me swoooon.
    More than one piercing on an ear. Anything else is kinda meh, but if it looks good, great! Mixed with tattoos...*faints*

12. ok455

Thick arms with little or no hair
    Tan skin
    Hair (I love hair)
    Good jawline
    Nice Plump lips

The funny part is the current guy im attracted too doesn't have none of these features

13. Sinisteress

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like those who are fairly tall, any color hair, nice soft features, a beautiful smile and eyes.
    But over all i don't care to much as long as the girl has a wonderful personality

14. aMiMe

flat stomach, well trimmed, the strait hair like guys wear. and a little shorter than me:/

15. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

I think the first thing I get drawn towards are a girl's eyes. I would say smile, but when you first meet someone, or if you see someone walking by, you won't catch them smiling most likely, but their eyes are always going to be there, and if they blink, they'll be there in about 300 milliseconds :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha. But, I think I do get drawn to eyes, not necessarily the color, as opposed to the shape... I like bigger eyes than average, there's something about that that draws me to a girl. Also, I think it's so cute when girls wear glasses, I mean, they don't have to, I don't want them to not have good vision, but I mean, it's cute. Then it would be smile, it's not that their teeth have to be perfect, I would probably prefer a girl with braces anyways, but it's just how they smile, if they look cute when they smile, as opposed to the perfection of the smile. Other things don't matter all that much, like, I know a lot of girls care about you know... the "extras" as I'll call them. I honestly don't. At all. That's no determining physical feature for me. Most people automatically look at those "extras" and I just don't. Eyes and smile are very specific in my mind, and everything else is not as specific.

16. Doom

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    On men, I love eyes, their necks, arms, stomachs, backs, chest, smiles, lips. On women, I love legs and ass, necks, eyes, stomach/chest. Hair I couldn't really care for females, but I guess I like a shorter cut with guys, long hair is alright when its pulled off, but I like a cleaner look on guys. I do like a little bit a ######, but it irritates my face hah.

17. worriedWardrobe

Jawline. It's the first thing I look at :icon_bigg

18. PeteNJ

slightly scruffy guys. just enough hair on face/arms/chest to look sexy. great eyes. strong hands. nice butt doesn't hurt either :icon_bigg

19. Nollaig20

I like short hair, dark and red hair. Tall, stubble and body hair is always good. Tattoos too.

20. Reptillian

All that attracts me decent to excellent overall health when speaking from the physical-aesthetic attraction perspective of my own.

Since, I prefer to think from the reproductive perspective

As for women, I'd like it if she seems suitable for reproduction (breast separation, hip, overall health, desire to be healthy...), but this is speaking as a man myself. If I were a woman, I'd say that the guy needs to have a penis that won't give me too much pain when it comes to reproductive reasons and the guy needs to have some sufficient muscles and other things to look at that shows he at least give a damn about his health.

#60 Reptillian, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013