1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What makes you like someone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bacon, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Absentminded

Someone with a great personality, who's open, and will talk about what's going on with them, and what they're feeling; someone who knows what they want, or at least an idea. And I REALLY like a girl with confidence. Or, if they at least show some sort of confidence, that is THE sexiest thing in the world.
    Also, a girl on the butch side...ohmygosh, is just perfect. Like...dresses butch, but physically has a little femininity (longer hair), that will win me over 100%.
    It's also good if she can put up with me...and my randomness, AND the fact that I'm a giant hornball. ALL THE TIME.

2. littledinosaurs

I really don't know
    But I've found that every person I've dated falls into one or more of these categories:

-Were Musically Inclined.
    -Were Theatrically Inclined.
    -Were into Drugs.
    -Had Some Emotional/Behavioural Issue.
    -Were a Lesbian

3. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I like you. :thumbsup:

As for me, just don't be a COMPLETE DOUCHEBAG and we should get along just fine. I don't really have a big list I'm not picky on anything.

4. pirateninja

- First off, there's got to be a chemistry; someone that can make my heart flutter as they walk in. I'm not saying some drop dead gorgeous stick thin supermodel, I mean, even something as simple as a genuine smile from a girl can make me melt like ice cream on a pavement in summer. My standards are not unnattainable by any means, but if there's that spark where I think "I like this girl", then it proceeds to the 'getting to know her' thing.

- Generally femmy girls. I say generally, as there is about 10% of me that likes butchier type girls, I mean I wouldn't kick Rachel Maddow out my bed (but then again, who would? :grin:) but the whole femme thing is just very attractive. Again, it doesn't have to be over the top, but someone femmier than myself is good.

I don't know what else really... errr... reasonable sense of humour and some intelligence is good; I don't want someone serious or a girl who I can't have a good conversation with. And the whole mutual love thing; eg, I care for her, she cares for me, I respect her, she respects me etc

Plus, she has to be able to put up with my clumsiness and sometimes rambly conversations. Not to mention my inability at knowing left from right. :grin:

5. jazzrawr

Laid back, for sure. I wouldn't be able to date someone who takes things too seriously.
    Good sense of humour and can appreciate my constant sexual jokes and goofy happiness. :grin:

I'm not picky about butch or femme - I like both. I don't look at the style that someone dresses or acts, I look at them and how attractive they are. Butches are hot, but so are femmes.
    Generally though, I get along better with girls who aren't super feminine.
    I hang out with a lot of guys, and the girls that I hang out with are either very similar to me (chillin in the middle) or they just don't care.

Another thing, which is sort of necessary for me, is that any girl I dates has to be on par with me intelligence-wise. I'm not saying she needs to be a genius, or even really smart. I just need someone that can hold an intelligent conversation. I don't consider myself overly intelligent, but I can hold a conversation. And spell properly. And not use chatspeak. =) XD

Oh, and also;
    NERDS FTW. <3 :'D
    I honestly love nerds. So much. I'm quite nerdy myself, although most people wouldn't know. Nerds will win my heart above anyone else. XD

6. GoBabyGoGo

hmmm...

cute guys :wink: In appearance and personality.
    Someone who sensitive and caring and gentle.
    feminine without being flammy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

AND intellegent!!! Not in iq terms, i dont give a shit about that, but more emotional intellegence. thats whats important.

a sense of humour is nice too. someone who knows when to crack jokes and be funny, but also when to be serious.

7. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

(*hug*)

8. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I like a pretty face like most people, but I'm also attracted to simpler things.
    Blue eyes, I love blue eyes.
    Smile, Someone with a good smile is soooo cute, I love dimples, or that barnyard smile.
    Someone who can make me laugh, I've had mini crushes on many people I've just spent time with becuase they had me rolling on the floor.

9. 71390S

71390S Guest

Did I already answer this?

I like guys who don't do drugs or drink a lot, who like to read and are nice people. Someone who isn't afraid to be silly or "dorky." He must be responsible intelligent, compassionate, like nomming, be funny....yeah =).

#29 71390S, Sep 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2009
  10. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

a sense of humor is a must for me, just because i make stupid jokes and i need to know that they will get them, even if they don't ROFLTAO. also, i just want someone who makes me happy, but who is also willing to debate intelligently about things. i need someone who is up at crazy hours so we will be able to have long conversations at 2 am about absolutely nothing. i want someone who will be there for me and will take the time to ask "are you ok?" and i know it's a "nasty habit" but smokers turn me on. i've seen the effects and everything but its still hot. especially with piercings and tattoos

11. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just tried to write my own, but it turned out to basically be that.

12. KatoKumi

He loves languages too. He's learning French for me, and I plan to learn Japanese for him. At least the basics.

I like people who are just pleasant to be around. Someone who's smart, but understands that I'm smart too.

13. Shimmi

Shimmi Guest

Anyone who catches my interest usually because they are intelligent, capable of conversation, independent, and taller than me. It helps if they are attractive. :icon_bigg Now that I think about it Im not really sure ::gasp:: :icon_redf