What makes someone goregeous 2 you?(male and females perspectives much appreciative

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rosepetal, Jan 25, 2014.

1. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: What makes someone goregeous 2 you?(male and females perspectives much appreciat

Eyes and smile. Intelligence and a touch of shyness.

2. setnyx

Re: What makes someone goregeous 2 you?(male and females perspectives much appreciat

her smile ,eyes confidence. the deal maker/breaker after the general attraction is how she treats others.

3. katwat

Oh you sound so much like me!

My husband is gorgeous. No kidding, he really is just a beautiful man. I have known since the first time I laid eyes on him that he was miles out of my league. He actually dated a freaking model. Granted she was more local model but still a model and the "local" was major city so not completely small time either. When he first started flirting with me I just enjoyed the attention and the game. I never thought he was serious. How could he be? Me being me and him being him? Then he let me know he was not just my friend. He was not just flirting casually he was really interested. I thought "wow I'm lucky," but in my head I was thinking I might just be lucky enough to hold his interest for a couple months at the longest.

We have known each other for 24 years and been together for 23. I still look at him and see the most beautiful man that ever was. I am still completely befuddled by how I hooked him. He says I have the most beautiful eyes he has ever looked into. He loves my hair. He says a lot of stuff I am not sharing about my other parts LOL. My point is even though you don't see what your boyfriend sees in you HE sees it. Try to find your beauty through his eyes. Who cares if you are not a perfect model type (btw have you ever seen the pics before and after touch-ups? they don't look like that either) or like some superstar actress. Obviously someone who you care about cares about you and likes you the way you are.

4. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Appearance: The hair. I was madly in love with this one guy... until he cut his hair really short.
    Personality: Same intrests as me (Science,History and Game of Thrones mainly)

5. Huma

The face. Not necessarily a "pretty" face, but a face that captivates me the moment I lay my eyes on it. I don't like makeup on women. Personality is important too; extremely shy or too much talkative people turn me off.

6. apostrophied

A nice face, cute hair, some curves, and a nice personality.

7. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

The first thing that always draws me to someone is their eyes. As for gorgeous they would have to have a great personality and be confident (not cocky) about themselves. A nice body and being pretty is a plus too.

8. Cass

Their eyes first off. That is the very first thing I see in a person. You see so much of them from something so small. I can see into someone's heart and soul through their eyes.
    I love faces too, lips, the way they from the words when they speak and smile.
    Voices are another Thing. I love people with calming voices. But kind personality is number one.

I will admit to having a small weakness for butts :slight_smile:

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

For me nice smile beautiful face nice body , also if she has a sexy walk too , Plus her personality is she a nice person and not mean and hateful lots of things count .

10. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Guys with a nice smile and someone who tries to make a conversation. And guys who aren't super overweight. I like tall guys as well.

11. 7eye

7eye Guest

Guys: must have medium-length hair, be skinny and in some way resemble a girl; alternatively, my inner fangirl dictates they should look emo. For some reason, I also find it attractive when a guy is into alternative rock and art.

Girls: much more free on how they should look, but, like with the guys, some sort of gender-bending demeanour/appearance is attractive to me, as long as they're approachable and don't have extremely short hair. Certain male interests would make them that much hotter as well.

12. Floydie

Floydie Guest

Their posture, small-ish blue eyes, fair hair, nice wiggle in their gait.
    A fit upper body with smooth but toned chest. Good arms.
    A little muscle. And a wonderfully pert but developed cute ass (preferably in tight jeans).:slight_smile:

13. treeofleaves

blond hair and blue eyes....asdasjkfdsfdsjfds...

dont mean to offend anyone..other people can be gorgeous too thou :slight_smile: