1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What makes a person gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jaimequestions, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Jaimequestions

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I posted the same thing about being bi, but I am curious about what makes a person gay. One part about the LGBT culture that I love is the part about your style making you happy and forget everyone else.
    In terms of my style, I have never liked my body hair. Last night I trimmed my chest hair to see what it looked like and I could see more of my chest muscles. I want to save all my hair off from the neck down. I posted about the dress code at work, and never feel sexy wearing anything, so I have some thongs coming today that I cannot wait to try. They are very shape showing.
    The other thing is, I think the penis looks nicer than a vagina. The penis can be played with whenever and you can always tell when the orgasm is. I also like the taste of my pre cum, since it is salty, but the cum is nice and creamy. Asking for help.

18breanna likes this.
  2. 18breanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think being attracted exclusively to people of the other sex makes you gay. But participating in the culture doesn't make you gay, although the culture can be a great part of joining an LGBT community. I am glad that you are trying new things and feeling comfortable in your own skin.

smurf and Inlife88 like this.
  3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Clothing style, body hair, and things of that nature have nothing to do with being gay. Being gay is about being attracted to people of the same sex, and having sexual fantasies about people of the same sex.

Ram90 likes this.