1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Your Earliest Memory of Your First Gay Experience?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chrisJ, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Acuba403

I was at cadet camp as a staff and there was a really really really cute reg force member. I had to fight back the urge to kiss him for 2 months

2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think I actually remember this.

I did have a crush, or what I think was a crush, on a female teacher when I was in fourth grade in primary school- though I honestly don't remember exactly what I felt.

The first concrete same sex experience that I can recall clearly on the spot was when I developed a pretty intense crush on a girl in my class in secondary school.

3. mina239

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My first kiss when I was 12 I believe, was with my best friend at the time. Although she was only "teaching me" how to kiss someone, I felt something from that experience and it lead me to realise later on that I'm indeed bisexual.

4. jayne xoxo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When I was 5 my mom lived with her friend and she had a daughter who was a year older than I was. We shared a room and we would always play "girlfriends" (our moms were not gay btw, so I have no clue where we got this idea) We would wait until after bedtime and then sneak to each other's bunk bed and cuddle, kiss, and pretend we were married. Lol

But, my first experience where I actually knew what the hell I was doing and what it meant was when I was 15. We casually hooked up all throughout high school and college in between our other relationships, and then eventually became official and moved in together. Things didn't work out, but we remain friends and still reminisce about the good old days when we have a bit too much liquid courage if you know what I mean! Hah!

5. Oddsocks

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh man, some weird stuff went on with one of my childhood friends when we were maybe 6 or so. I'm not quite sure why someone felt the need to snap a photograph of her kissing me, but she sure was kissing me. I'm pretty sure that was not the only occasion. (The kissing, that is! Not the photographs. There's only one photograph. Clearly my mum thought it was hilarious.)

(Funnily enough, I really...wasn't as pleased about the situation as she was. I think mainly I told her to cut it out when she tried, haha. Why I turned out to be gay and she seems to have carried on in life straight as a ruler, I just don't know. Maybe the kiss was actually a gayness transfer from her to me.)

Also, I always remember being absolutely captivated by Bombalurina from Cats when I was younger. Can't say if that was a gay thing, or just that she had so much stage presence, but either way!

#45 Oddsocks, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015