1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by geekyboy18, Aug 13, 2017.

1. geekyboy18

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Two failed attempts at a relationship. Both times we get along well and arrange to meet up. Both times when I attempt to arrange a day, something goes wrong. In the case of the first guy, he ignores my messages and then blocks me, in the case of the second guy, he says we can meet up, and then leaves me waiting around all day for a message with a time to meet up that never comes. (After that he rings up late at night and says we can meet the next day - sam result) I am just sick of people wasting my time. Two in a row. I might as well give up on a relationship, because no one seems to care about me.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There is nothing wrong with you. You just had bad luck with two flakes. In the future, schedule both a time and a place early enough, and then double check if the other guy was unsure. It's hard, but remember not all guys are jerks, and if you want, you could think of a backup plan if things fall through again.

geekyboy18 likes this.