1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the wildest thing you have ever done to satisfy your significant other?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by deliciouslysexy, May 4, 2007.

1. deliciouslysexy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out of curiousity, what is the wildest and craziest thing you ever done (romantically) to someone you may or may not have been in love with?

2. Micah

I'd like to highlight the romantically in deliciouslysexy's post.

----

Well, I've written someones name about 80 times on my arm during an english class, took a photo of and sent it to him with the message "I miss you this much". :slight_smile:. Probably not the most romantic thing I've done, but he thought it was cute anyway.

3. Jerr

I am a hopeless romantic.

At this moment I go blank though...

I made my ex cry because I sang Can't Take My Eyes Off of You by Frank Sinatra to him...

I... sang my (kinda) boyfriend to sleep... and told him when he woke up that although he was snoring I would give anything to be right next to him taking in every sound while holding him. Just happy to be able to hear it in person.

Uh.... This one was KINDA sexual but stopped.... well here is some background... me and my ex would fool around every time we saw each other... so one day we were in the shower (naked) and he was going do something to me and I stopped him... and just hugged him and held him and whispered "I enjoy it but I want you to know... I love you... not sex... and I want to just stand here and hold you because knowing your heart is next to mine is better then anything I could possibly imagine." and he cried... he cried when he felt I did something abnormally sweet.

Sorry if that was a lil bit too sexual...

4. Aww that stuff is so cute!:eusa_clap

5. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Um, I lied to my parents because she asked me to. Deviant, not really wild, and even though I'm eighteen now I won't lie to my parents again!

6. Daniel6

That's so sweet.:thumbsup:

7. Kimi

You guys are so romantic:slight_smile:

I'm not really a romantic guy. So I've never done something so romantic as what you guys did. :icon_redf :icon_redf

8. Jerr

Oh what I have done is NOTHING compared to the things my friends have done... Of course I am the one who tells them what to do... Ever sense I started to talk to girls more and they made me their favorite accessory... (Gay guys are an accessory in Arkansas... so hard to find) I'll talk to them tell them what to do that is sweet or I'll tell their boyfriends what to do for them... they ask why I am single... and I say the whole those who can't do teach thing...

lol

I do admit that although I've really only had one really serious boyfriend... I did have my spurts of romanticness!

9. jroakwood

i hope i'll be able to do things like that/have something like that happen to me someday... <3
    thats cute stuff.

:icon_bigg