1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News What Happened When My Son Wore A Pink Headband To Walmart

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by That1Guy, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If that was my son, I would have cut a lot more than just his hands off. Hate in any form is awful, but spewing it at a 2 year old? That mother deserves an award for not just offing that man right then and there.

2. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    What a sorry excuse for a man!

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is a male who one day probably wore a headband just like it and had a similar experience. I won't call him a man, because picking a fight with a toddler is not strength and is bewildering as it is infuriating. Even if he believes what he said, and for all we know it might be true that the kid would get shot for it, why would he touch (let alone smack and berate) somebody's kid without permission? Fucking filth.

4. Beware Of You

If I was there I would help that women.

That man is a typical homophobic bully, idiotic and a coward. Who picks on a TWO YEAR OLD BOY, Its sick, that kid won't even had a sexual identity for at least another 11 years!! When I was 2 I went around in my Mum's heals, I even played with my cousin's barbie doll when she was around and I am not transgender.

That man makes me sick he is a homophobe, a transphobe, a child assulter, a coward and by the sound of his description a complete stereotypical hick. He is probably a complete pansy, people always pick on those weaker and defenseless. I wonder what he would do with a gay guy who has had army training.

The rest are no better they saw this going on and did nothing. I hope that I would do something if I saw that happen, I love kids I would be horrified to see one treated like this when he was shopping his own Mom when he should be safe from stuff like this.

He is such a sweet little kid.

5. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

Wow what a wimp. Shame he had to take out his insecurity on a friggin 2 year old. If someone had stood up to him and chewed him the fuck out he'd probably have scurried off with his tail between his legs.

6. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    150k people have "liked" this article lol, was at like 80k yesterday

7. rose94

Bloody hell! Wrong on so many levels and why the hell did nobody help?!

I wore 'boy stuff' all the time and nobody cared until I hit my teens (then it's been a whole other story) but a 2 year old? I know I'm ranting at the wrong people here, but that is so messed up!

And that last couple on the youtube video- man I wish they'd been my parents.

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bravo to the mother...but honestly also reading this...at first I wanted to punch that man just as much as the mother. And for him to threaten he'll be shot...that made me even angrier. I just can't believe anyone would say that to a two-year-old, it's pitiful and sickening.

9. Hun

Hun

What an example to show that maturity and age have nothing to do with each other.

10. FreeFlow9917

Dude i have a four year old brother and i would beat the LIVING SHIT out of the person who assaults my brother and i will cut their fucking heads until they see the light of hell as they slowly get wheeled to the nearest hospital and learn they have brain damage.

I can't believe that, is he scared that i'm going to turn his world into pink and flowers if i'm gay. Ignorance

I mean i used to be emotionally abused and it's not o fucking k to do that man, it sucks

---------- Post added 3rd Aug 2013 at 06:13 PM ----------

Wait!?!? My brother loves Sophia the First and Dora the Explorer, but he loves WWE

11. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let me speak directly to the man:

Fuck you motherfucking asshole! You think he's gay, you can take that fucking headband and shove it up your fucking ass! You can carry on with your fucking pathetic life, and even though I just said I don't believe in any life after death, but you can rot in hell!

12. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, that's sad. It's odd, it also reminds that I've never been in a Wal-Mart, because they seem like scary places, and I'm not a big fan of any number of their weird political stances.

Wonder where this happened? Still, it could be anywhere, and is really sad.

13. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're really, really lucky, and I once worked there.

14. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wal-mart is usually a good place for getting shtuff like lightbulbs or groceries or clothes. It's kind of like a blue Target, if you want to think if it that way. Prices are very nice there, too. And USUALLY, there isn't this shit going on. It's just boring old "I'm at the supermarket" stuff.

15. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's weird, I realize, but so far, I've managed to avoid them. Being in the city, they are generally way out in the suburbs, so you have to go through all this traffic to get to one. And then, I always read so many bad things about them, from work conditions on down the line. Though this case is clearly unusual.

16. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well as far as a job at Wal-mart goes, it's not great I've heard... It's even known to be in parodies of songs, so my guess is that it's pretty terrible. As a place to get a nice fresh bunch of bananas and coffee? Yeah. It's great.

17. Munyal

Im sorry, but if anybody touched my child like that, I would drag them to the management, explain what happened, and afterwards told them that if they wanted their life to end, they continue touching my child. I would be a protective parent.

18. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One wonders where any store staff people were during all this.

19. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Not sure why people are getting quite so worked up about this. Despite that guy being an obvious bigot, he's not exactly a rarity. Why is everyone so shocked? I agree that his actions are appalling, but I don't understand the surprise here.

Also, I noticed she mentioned the pope said it's okay to be gay. That's a complete misconstrual of his words and I really hope people aren't going to start saying this. The new pope is most definitely homophobic and people shouldn't say otherwise.

20. FreeFlow9917

Wal-Mart= Evil, im serious, they make the chinese people work and pay them little to nothing, my mom works there and after 20 years is only bringing in a $800 paycheck after the gov't takes out taxes out of her paycheck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.