What fast food do you have nearby? What do you like? What don't you like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Necromancer, Jun 9, 2014.

1. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lets see

Pizza Hut is like a block away
    Another block down is Little Cesar's, Taco Bell, And McDonalds.
    Go another half a block and there is a Local pizza chain (My favorite $5 pizza but it is amazing)
    If you turn at the corner instead of going to my pizza place there is Sonic and Hardee's.

Almost every major chain is in town though.

I agree with Heims if you like food a bit spicy and try Popeye's you will never set foot in another KFC.

My most common stops are Taco Bell and McDonalds just because they are open when I get off work. Next is the local pizza chain then only of the Chinese buffets around town.

2. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    McDonald's and KFC are the only two I can think of... and there's a Burger King on my way home from school.

McDonald's super salty fries are the best. Psh.

#22 acciocarrie, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  3. KazTastic

Got a 24/7 McDonald's and a Subway about a block away, a Pizza Hut a few doors down, and two Oportos in neighbouring suburbs.

Considering the sheer number of really awesome restaurants in my area who offer delivery and takeaway, there is absolutely no point going to any chain place (though I'll admit that I go to Maccas when I need coffee before 6am and am in the car, driving to work, and I forgot to buy milk and sugar the night before.

4. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We have just about every major fast food chain somewhere close--with the conspicuous exception of Burger King (who advertise in our market but I've never encountered one here in town). I like Chipotle from time to time. And we do the large three topping for $8 from Dominos once a week, every week. Yeah, whatever, haters gonna hate. $8 for dinner and lunch the next day, not having to cook one night a week: priceless.

5. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We have a McDonalds, Burger King, Wend's, Chic-fil-a, Taco Bell, zaxbys, hardees, checkers, arby's, dairy queen, subway, and 5 Guys. I know theres more, but I can't remember them all

6. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I live in the middle of nowhere so the nearest McDonald's is around 35 km from here. I'm quite lucky. :lol:

7. Quandary

Out Status:
    A few people
    The only place nearby that I really like is Chipotle. When you're eating chicken, rice, beans, bell peppers, corn, onion, and tomato, it's a pretty reasonable quick meal.

We also have a Big Bowl, which is the only American-Chinese place with food that's spicy enough for me to taste the spice at all. Leeann Chin tastes like candy and has too much breading.

#27 Quandary, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  8. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let's see... within 10 miles we have:
    McDonalds (x2)
    Little Caesers
    Dairy Queen
    Chik-fil-a
    Pizza Hut
    Wendy's (x2)
    Arbys
    KFC
    Chipoltle

Out of that list I like none of them, with the exception of Chipoltle that I'll have at most ince a month. The rest of them, I try to stay away from as much as possible

9. animequeen567

I live in a small town, but we are 30 mins away from two cities Milford and Eastgate. Directly nearby are: Subway, Subway, Subway (*just subway*) in town. Then Eastgate has Mcdonalds, Taco Bell, O'Charley's, Panara Bread, Chipotle, Five Guys, Skyline Chili, Jimmy Johns, Chicafila (or whatever it's called), Subway, Tender Town, Gold Star Chili, Popeyes, Sonic, Long John Silvers, Burger King, Rallys, KFC, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Frisch's Big Boy, Arby's, Wendy's, White Castle, Several Chinese places, and Donatos. Lots of choices major city. Milford: Taco Bell (where I work, also best Taco Bell in existence), Mcdonalds, Long John Silvers, KFC, Wendy's, Burger King, Dominos, Arby's, Chipotle, Subway, Sonic, Gold Star, Rally's, Sbarro, White Castle, Dairy Queen, Frisch's, Blimpie, Chicafila, Jack in the Box, Hardees, Panda Express and other Chinese places (the reason I just say other is because theres a lot and I don't really pay attention to the name, it's Chinese food and I'll eat it anywhere), A&W All American Food, Richie's, Quizno's, Skyline, Pizza Hut, East of Chicago and other pizza.

I go to only a few. Taco Bell, Wendy's, Long John Silvers, Pizza places, Chinese places, Arby's, Burger King, KFC, Subway, Gold Star, Dairy Queen, *rarely* Chipotle, and *once* Popeyes. I'll also take this as a chance to say I'm no longer eating at Mcdonalds. It's too risky in my opinion lol.